Agnostic.com

4 5

Finally, something of which we all feel strongly (at least the saner ones among us)– hospitals have got to stop enabling the anti-vaxxers.

[npr.org]

JackPedigo 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IMO, way overdue (and for insurance companies also). 😛

I'm really leaning in this direction, as cruel as it may seem. It's also why I would not make a could care giver for the unvaxed. There are those among us that refuse to acknowledge that most of those in the hospital or dead are unvaccinated (you know who I mean). Too many vaccinated or immune challenged people are in danger, some have died because no beds were available as COVID patients have all the space and necessary but not urgent treatments and surgery have been put on hold.

I think it would help communities if healthcare workers were made to attend some 'tough love' sessions.

Good. Any 12 step program will inform a person of how bad a thing enabling is. It should be more widely taught because enabling is very easy, and seemingly humane, thing to do.

When I discovered my 2nd partner was alcoholic I joined Al Anon and learned about the problems enabling create.

@JackPedigo I chaired a Gam-Anon for 3 years.

@rainmanjr So there are other, help for enablers, groups. Did not know. This should be a HS class. Too many fall into the enabling category as it seems a natural inclination for most of us. My late partner was a model for non-enabling. At one time her own daughter told her "mom, you know all those times I said I hated you? Thank you."

[novascotia.ca]

Only 26% of unvaccined are in hospitals.

@Retiredsteve
How can anyone prove that, vaccines only came out last year and covid deaths worldwide nearly tripled this year. Delta variant had gone across North America and had no test sites at their Hospitals for delta. A Dr.from India discovered delta came from a UK vaccines. Also original Dr from Africa who discovered Omicron said there is no cases of death still. Where UK has an opposite claim. And of course tons of highly paid Technocrats and fact checker dominate opinion and went at unvaxxers with either banned, blocked and destroy top professional livlyhood and careers, anyone opposing the narrative design by the overlords owner's.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.