Agnostic.com

5 1

I've been wondering why the health community, doctors, nurses and other workers in the field have refused to get the covid inoculation. This explains a lot. But it alerted me to question the quickness of having everyone get shots...are RFID chips in them? But on ;pets you can actually feel the RFID chip they could be much smaller than when my dogs got them. This article does a great job of explaining why the health care industry is NOT happy about getting the inoculations to the point of losing their jobs.
[newyorker.com]

K9Kohle789 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's really not surprising that there are healthcare professionals who don't trust the vaccines. Ever drive by a hospital and see people outside in scrubs having a cigarette? I did just yesterday. I worked in a nursing home for over a decade, and most of the healthcare workers did something regularly that would be deemed unhealthy by general consensus - cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, poor nutrition, lack of exercise. A couple people even refused to wear seat belts! It's just part of the fun of being human.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 8, 2022

There are idiots everywhere good riddance

It only takes from 2 to 4 weeks to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA). I think you'd have to be certifiable to take their assessment on vaccine safety and future side effects over that of doctors and PhD researchers.

You shouldn't compare non-medical personnel who happen to work in a health care setting to medical professionals or lump them together. People who make the statements like those in that article are uneducated, at least about immunology and virology, and are essentially no different than any other Facebook-licensed-doctor that "did their own research". Fact of the matter: you don't know what you don't know. So you can even think you researched something fully or carefully enough, but you might not even know about something associated with it that you should have looked up. That's why we pay doctors so much, they have to learn all of these things, and sometimes they even miss stuff and drop the ball. I've watched really good doctors do assessments on patients and ask them questions that even as an experienced, certified, registered nurse wouldn't have thought to ask, so how could a lay person ever expect to know everything they would need to know to even know all the stuff they'd have to research? They can't. They don't. Please don't listen to idiots.

I think there are 2 issues for medical/ health community here. If I was working in it, this would play on my mind.

The first is the question of consent. My whole life freely given informed consent has been a staple of medical treatment. Mandates take the need for consent away.

The next is the Hippocratic Oath of not causing harm. If involved in administrating the medicine, I definitely would not be comfortable treating people there because they were coerced eg to keep their job. Coercion causes mental harm, going against the "vibe" of the Oath.

These are the 2 biggies I think. Govt responses also leave a lot to be desired which would not increase confidence in them being the decision makers also for mandates.

puff Level 8 Jan 7, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.