Agnostic.com

6 5

This is a surprisingly hard jigsaw puzzle! I’ve been a fan of world war 2 aviation since I was a kid but this puzzle is still a good one. ( and yes, I am a wild man these days 😜 )

Ohub 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love colorful jigsaw puzzles.

Ravensburger puzzles are thoughtfully designed.

This is Lake Como, Italy. Windows and details are different in each building.

Blue lakes looks different than sky. See the waves?

I once built a staging platform for a woman who likes to put puzzles together. Of course, it went on top of a table horizontally. Anyone tried a vertical platform of some type, perhaps put parts together on a horizontal and have the larger part on a vertical or angled board?

@dalefvictor

My friend Billie Jean has a roll- up puzzle keeper. "The puzzle pieces stay in place," she said. Billie loves it.

I just went to the Ravenberger (sp) site where they have a large number of puzzles. There is even a place where one can put digital puzzles together with others.

How does one work on one of these puzzles with cats in the house?

I usually put a sheet over it when I'm not working on mine, and accept that I will always, every single time, have at least one piece that will never be found again. Ever.

I covered mine with a large piece of cardboard, and I also closed the door to the room (after chasing kitties out) when I wasn't working on it. That door was also closed when the grands came over.

@HippieChick58 I see a safe room, you probably also keep your diamonds and emeralds there along with all the cash, $17 bills for sure. They give three fives and a two as change, I know you know this but I did not want you to think I was a total idiot.

During the pandemic, I renewed my childhood love of jigsaw puzzles. I always get colorful ones. Ravensburger makes the best quality puzzles. "Snap together" precision.

I get a little zing of pleasure when I set a piece into place. Better than heroin.

I agree! I've gotten downright snobbish about doing any type other than Ravensburger. Their edges are crisp even after multiple uses.

@Lauren This particular puzzle is Eurographics - not as good as the Ravensburgers, but still fun.

@Ohub I can be open-minded. 😉 I'll keep an eye out for one I like and give them a try.

@Lauren I like the sound of hearing a foreign language every once in a while. When I took C++ programming twenty years ago I became enamored with the foreign students who were in the class. This gave me a totally different take I did not have before.

I love jigsaw puzzles. When I was between jobs last year I put together this puzzle. It took weeks! Yours looks like a similar level of complication.

Gah - that puzzle would make my eyes cross !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.