Agnostic.com

4 13

LINK A Widow Left Her $2 Million Estate to an Alleged Predator Priest

When 93-year-old former principal Ruth Peters died in 2019, she didn’t have any close relatives to leave her possessions with. She had no kids or siblings. So she left most of her estate — worth an estimated $2 million — to Rev. David W. Bialkowski, the former head of St. John Gualbert Catholic Church in Cheektowaga, New York...

...There are just two problems with all of this.

First, a handful of Peters’ (distant) cousins have filed court complaints claiming that Bialkowski took advantage of a woman who was "not of sound mind,” as described by the Buffalo News.

The second, more disturbing, concern is that Bialkowski has been repeatedly accused of molesting children.

snytiger6 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if she knew he was.

So now maybe the money will be used to pay off his victims.

We can hope BUT I most sincerely doubt that it will used for that.
A few years back now, a local very well 'heeled' local Businesswoman died and left the BULK of her very large and easily 'disposable' wealth to a particular Catholic Priest, the remainder of her material estate, except her large house, to the Church and according to well informed sources it alone totalled out at approx. 2.36 million in cash monies, 5.74 million in material, land and buildings, estates and her house, also valued at just short of 900,000 dollars AU.
She was a Spinster all her life, a STAUNCH Catholic, VERY Staunch Catholic and known measly, tight-fisted person who would stoop as low as to offer a dollar to a homeless person and take 90 cents back in change.

Possibly she had dementia. I spent two years helping dissolve an estate of a woman with dementia. During her life,, she had given a ton of money to the catholics. After she was hospitalized, they still kept sending letters begging for money. It stopped after I returned one chastising the priest for not visiting her in the hospital and telling him her funds were no longer under her control. The dick, supposedly Jesus follower. never did go visit the old lady, a "main stay" of his flock for decades.

JFC!
😡

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.