Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She must be on Trump's shit list. Five years ago, she was writing books lauding Trump. She probably would have slept with him if asked.

Pot, meet kettle........

The sort of spat where you are rooting for both sides to lose sort of like when Mohamed Al Fayed and conservative (turned UKip) MP Neil Hamilton sued each other for deformation of character and both lost on the grounds that they both had no good reputation to be defamed.

Ann Coulter? Now there’s a name from the past and about as relevant as Glenn Beck or Bill O’Reilley! 😂

I use the vernacular, Poltergeist, because it fits.

I am sure she has a podcast. Celebrities all do. She is so quirky.

@Mooolah Too quirky for my taste but it's a subjective world. Some said that about Saget, I'm sure.

@rainmanjr I was not a fan of Saget until I heard his stand up. Then on Howard Stern where he appeared 11 times (?). I thought he was insipid from the TV show I never watched. No one seems to be able to say a nasty thing about him. A mensch.

@rainmanjr Quirky in how she acts. Not her aberrant xenophobia. She is just such a teutonic amazon woman. So odd to watch her hug or hugged Bill Maher.

@Mooolah “Quirky” is too gentle a term for Coulter. She’s a shit stirrer, and proud of it, a bit like Milo Yiannopoulos. Someone who is on the record for the following is not someone I care to follow!

“I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it. You know who else was kind of "divisive" in terms of challenging the status quo and the powers-that-be of his day? Jesus Christ.“
Ann Coulter

@p-nullifidian, @Mooolah There's a word for Poltergeist, as well, but I'll assume you know which one I think that is. Females don't like seeing it.

@p-nullifidian Nazis can be quirky too. We are all more than one thing. I enjoy watching people with odd behavior. I just turn the sound off so I am not subjected to her verbal vomit.

@rainmanjr
I had to go to Urban Dictionary to find out the alternative definition pf poltergeist. I am sorry I did. You men have too much time on your hands to think of these things. =0}

@Mooolah Please don’t tell me what it means, I ignored the reference! 🙏

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644943
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.