Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK COVIDtests.gov - Free at-home COVID-19 tests

The free government supplied COVID rapid test site went live today -- go place an order if you need some. Four per address - ships late January.

This is NOT a political post -- just wanted people to know it seems to be live....

Ohub 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ordered mine this afternoon. I will be curious if my neighbors with same address but different apartment number will be able to get their order in. If not, I'm happy to share mine, if they end up needing one before I do .

I love this idea, so that if I get to feeling weird, I won't have to gum up our (free) county testing site, to see if I'm contagious or not. I'm happy to do the ethical thing and be sure I'm not positive before joining closely with others.

And I got it done!

One of my kids just texted the link to me, and I had saved the site earlier. I will take this as a message to get it done!

. . . very quick and easy to make my order. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645920
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.