Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Part-Time Cop Accused of Vile Scheme to Lure Teens to Firehouse for Rape

Christopher Lee Osborne allegedly operated almost like a mini Jeffrey Epstein, according to a warrant, which alleges he used a teen subordinate to procure girls.

A West Virginia firefighter and part-time police officer used a dead paramedic’s name to groom an underage girl while at the man’s memorial service, according to new revelations included in an FBI search warrant obtained by The Daily Beast.

During the solemn ceremony, Christopher Lee Osborne, 25, sent a Snapchat message under the name “Richard Smith” to a 17-year-old junior firefighter who was also there, saying he wanted to “fuck” the 16-year-old girl next to her, states the newly unsealed warrant. The real Richard Smith, a retired lieutenant and 37-year veteran of the ambulance corps, was being laid to rest after dying from COVID-related complications.

snytiger6 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am so glad I never had a daughter! If some dirt bag did what these people do, or like the homeless people this week that are randomly killing young women, I would make it my life’s work to see that they suffered a horrible death. To hell with this forgiveness stuff.

My sentiment, too. Life is hard enough when you have a disabled son, and people take advantage of him. Disabilities often bring out the jackals inside normal-looking people. I am fond of saying that I used to be a nice person before my autistic son was born. Now there's a long list of people whose necks I'd love to wring! If I had a daughter, even if she were completely typical, there would be a jackal around every corner.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.