Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Mitch McConnell Sparks Anger Saying Black Americans "Are Voting In Just As High A Percentage As Americans’ | The Independent

This turkey neck steaming pile of shit, Mitch McConnell, doesn't think black people are Americans.

barjoe 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So I guess Black people are not Americans, this does not surprise me coming out of his mouth. They are not a part of his people.

Perhaps he drank too much of that “truth serum”, and it disabled his filter, and caused his superiority complex to finally reveal his truest feelings.

That remark should spark widespread righteous indignation.
Don't feel anger is an effective response. 😡😡

Racist cunt

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 21, 2022

Yep hard to slip how you really think and what you.really are a greedy racist desperate to stay in power.

Somehow this comment is a duplicate. I've only had that happen with posts. Oh well.

Yep hard not to slip how you really think and what you.really are a greedy racist desperate to stay in power.

Turtle Man coughed up a big turd! 😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.