Agnostic.com

2 4

Despite the steady rainfall earlier in the week, my supplies of goat and 'roo meat for the native animals has now been replenished.
Also have enough of the 'secret family' ingredients as well to make up more of that deliciously, tantalizing (LOL not to me it was NOT) Entree offering that Evangeloon and his fellow Church friends enjoyed so much.
And before someone reminds or asks me, yes, a supply of Goat Testes and their attached 'appendages' arrived with the rest of the supplies as well.
Though the 'cooking' of such an Entree WILL be done on a portable gas Camping stove OUTSIDE of the house any time from now on, the 'perfume' was a bit on the 'strong' side for me last time, I don't know how the consumers handled the perfume post the digestion of it....LOL.

Triphid 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let us know how it comes out...

Well, Evangeloon and his Evangelist 'friends' said that they enjoyed it very, very much, in fact they want the recipe but I told them no, because it is an old secret family recipe BUT I would make up a batch for them at some in the near future.

Sounds dreadful.

Well, it is originally a stew that is cooked up for a Rottie named Chaos.
She is nearing 8 years old and is well and truly pampered by her humans.
Chaos likes her evening meal to be warmed up with gravy poured over it and the other weekend I was "dog sitting" her while her humans had an evening out and some "Chaos Free
human time.
As I was warming up her meal as well as preparing my own for cooking, Evangeloon knocked at my door to inquire what I was cooking for my dinner that smelled ever so nice and interesting.
Well as mine had not eveb started to be cooked I guessed he was referring to the 'Chaos Special' so I merely said that it was "a snack made from an old family recipe' and why was he asking anyway.
To cut a long story shorter, he tells me that he a number of his fellow visiting him for a evening meal and a bible reading session afterwards and they were all taken in by the wonderful aroma, so he was hoping that I might spare them some just for a taste.
So I did, they got to sample the 'Chaos Special' because, as usual there was more than enough for supplied for the meal needed to feed Chaos.

@Triphid Priceless!!!!

@Lilac-JadeCanada Mind you it contains the following,
Goat hearts, goat kidneys, goat brains, minced goat meat, minced 'roo meat, chopped goat testes and, if available the attachment as well, garlic, paprika, rice, pasta, mashed potato, out of date tinned vegies, all stewed to perfection, perfection according to Madam Chaos that is, and serve hot with a full sachet of 'microwave and serve" gravy poured over it.
Not Cordon Bleu cuisine imo, not at all come to think of it but IF the Evangeloons like it and are WILLING to pay for ME to concoct it for them, as the Evangeloon next door informs me, then who am I to deny them their 'pleasure' ?

@Triphid Sure, get reimbursed for the ingredients anyway, why not?

@Lilac-JadeCanada The supplies cost me nothing the Property Owner who shoots the goats and 'roos is a big fan of my helping the Native Birds, Lizards, etc, around town plus he brings in approx. 4 tonnes per week to the local Pet shops and sells the meats to them and with 'roo meat fetching around $1.15 per kilo and goat fetching about the same he more than covers his costs anyway.

@Triphid Oh you gotta let evangeloon think it's putting you out of pocket!

@Lilac-JadeCanada I'm selling it to Faithfools at a good price, good for me that is, because they now think they are getting something that as far as they are concerned " something very ala carte and meant ONLY for the Upper Classes of Society."
One of those medium sized clear plastic take-away containers that are available at shops like Cheap as Chips in bundles of 10 for $8.00 , filled to a 'respectable' level cost them, yesterday afternoon, a very reasonable $14.50, they purchased 4 containers via Evangeloon himself, paid in cash and put in a request for another 4 in 3 weeks time as they will be hosting a Representative from the Hillsong Community who will be out this way looking at the feasibility of opening up a branch in this area.
So, then NEXT batch may be even tastier and with EXTRA added spice to 'loosen' up things with this Jerk from Hillsong, if you get my drift.

@Triphid Hahahahaha.....yes, I do believe I get the drift.......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.