Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Texas woman arrested after allegedly trying to buy another woman’s child for $500,000 at Walmart

Rebecca Lanette Taylor is accused of offering to pay cash for a woman's one-year-old son, who she allegedly described as the "perfect fit" for her.

A Texas woman has been arrested last week after allegedly attempting to buy a woman's child at a Walmart store, police say.

Rebecca Lanette Taylor, 49, was arrested Tuesday and charged with sale or purchase of a child, a third-degree felony, according to jail records.

Taylor allegedly approached a woman who had her baby in a car seat and one-year-old son in a shopping cart at the self-checkout section of a Walmart in Crockett, about 120 miles north of Houston, on Jan. 13.

Taylor allegedly commented on the woman’s son’s blonde hair and blue eyes and asked “how much she could purchase him for,” according to the probable cause affidavit obtained by NBC News.

(The blond hair and blue eyes comment reminds me of how Hitlers wanted to build and Aryan race and even had a program to breed Aryan children.)

snytiger6 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rebecca Lanette Taylor is mentally defective. She needs to be kept in secure accommodation until she is no longer a risk to other people.

I would agree, this was disordered thinking, not a crime.

Were they in the meat or the produce section?

I’d have taken the offer. /s

I'm glad she didn't confront my parents.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.