Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Corrupt Cops BRUTALLY Arrest Woman During Traffic Stop - YouTube

It's apparently "within policy" in Goodyear Arizona to lie about the actions of a person so that you can brutalize them if you're a cop. Not surprising that their policy ignores the constitution just noting that they apparently believe that they can make policy that ignores the constitution.

redbai 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That cop should be dismissed from the force, never to wear a badge again, and I hope the city of Goodyear is made to pay a large sum to the victim of what was clearly police brutality.

Scared? I'd be so pissed I would personally sue that guy and hire lawyers with every cent I have. IDK if there is a legal fund for this woman, but I hope there is.

As I tell people, I only once had a gun pulled on me. A cop pulled her gun on 3 of us for having an illegal fire 🔥. She hadn't even talked to us yet; and, according to her back-up who had her put her gun away, it was only a 25 dollar fine. It was a very small fire, on the beach, about a 100 yards from where even big fires were legal. Her back-up told us we could let it burn until we left (we were waiting for a friend so as to row out to his boat).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.