Agnostic.com

3 7

Republicans: an apology

I would like to apologize for the manner in which Republicans have been portrayed in some of my posts. It was never my intention to imply that Republican politicians are weak-kneed, political lackeys who are concerned more with their own personal vendettas and power struggles than with the problems of governing, nor to suggest at any point that they sacrifice their credibility by denying free debate on vital matters in the mistaken belief that party unity comes before the well-being of the people they supposedly represent; nor to imply at any stage that they are whiny, squabbling little toadies without an ounce of concern for the vital economic and social problems of today. Nor indeed did I intend that others should consider them as crabby, hypocritical, ulcerous, self-seeking vermin with furry little legs and an excessive addiction to alcohol and certain explicit sexual practices which some people might find offensive.

I apologize if this impression has come across.

(Presented with further apologies to Monty Python's Flying Circus)

Paul4747 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And those are their good points

Yes, it is so much worse than that...

No need to apologize for telling the truth!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.