Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK 'Please Do What Is Right': Native American Lawmakers Urge Biden To Free Leonard Peltier

Decades have passed since the "good 'ole days". No justice. No peace.

Mooolah 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have signed many a petition over the years requesting his freedom. He is not forgotten. No Justice. No Peace.

There never were good ole days ALWAYS EVERY YEAR USA murders aboriginal people since 1776

He should do that

How has Peltier been forgotten about for 45 years if there was no evidence.
I thought legal teams taking pro bono civil rights cases would surely have considered taking his case to appeal.

I cannot really get all the facts in the Peltier case but I do know that the favored racial side in all arguments is white. Every time we make racial strides some genius comes along to mess it all up again. As for Native Americans, we never did favor the Indian. We stole their land and tried to get rid of their food source long ago. We were constantly "resettling" them.

Even when MLK Jr. was killed many in my area thought he was prying into things that he should have left alone. Hoover had files on everyone and did his damndest to prove that King was a Communist. The racial deck was a stacked deck. A few idiots are trying to make things that bad all over again. We should resist and not listen to them. Many who think they have logic are only living in a lower form of consciousness.

According to the facts of the case Leonard did not do the crime he was accused of. There was no proof and the evidence did not point towards him. Of course, this is the era where the FBI and the CIA infiltrate groups and guided them towards violence. I would not surprise me to find the one of the government agencies did the crime just to get him off the reservation. I would like to see him get out of jail and sue the shit out of the government.

And relist LOBO! & Where is Harriet?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.