Agnostic.com

1 5

For my friends in the UK.

Lorajay 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brilliant! ….shower of Posh Tory boys who need to have their collars felt by the Met Commissioner, but she’s precariously hanging on to her own job by a thread because she seems to have been presiding over another type of privileged boys’ club …the misogynistic Met, where rape culture and racism is rife!

Whenever a party has been in power too long it becomes sleazy. It's time for UK to change.

@Petter I do agree with you and that includes the party I currently support. Fortunately or unfortunately they've been out of power for so long in my state and never in complete power for so long at the federal level they've become really good guys.

@Marionville
Well. She's out of the Met. Probably jumped, because a hand was stroking her back with ever increasing pressure.

@Petter She resigned to avoid being sacked by Sadique Khan …the London Mayor.

@Marionville Isn't that what I remarked when I mentioned that back-stroking hand pushing harder and harder.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648920
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.