Agnostic.com

3 1

Australia's opening up to tourists 21st of Feb. But there are rules.

Need to be double vaxxed or Border Force will grab you at the airport.
Visiting Victoria, if you wish to eat out or any other entertainment, bad luck unless triple jabbed.
Same triple jabbed rules for WA, but they still won't let you in or out atm.
Be aware these rules will change with no notice.
I am sure our government is well prepared to cope with the large numbers eager to come after all our good press the last 2 years. So organised, they can address tourism in the midst of this life threatening pandemic.

And no doubt our government is spending millions on an overseas Ad campaign. I wonder if they approached Djokovic to be the face of that campaign.............

puff 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Scott321, you are as weak as piss for removing your comment and thus my response to it. Into censorship of dissenting views no doubt. Wanker

puff Level 8 Feb 9, 2022

Good for Australia then. Is this sort of content all you ever post here? You and several others are agenda driven one trick ponies.

That's how we know he is a troll.

Just pushing back on the holier than thou's applauding what's going on. Our treatment of world number one sportsmen kinda broke the straw for me, with the accompanying applause. Now pushing through freedom of religion legislation here eg if I identify as religious and you want to work for me, I can tell you to fuck off for whatever slight I perceive using religion as an excuse........this is what is proposed. We must tolerate how people wish to identify and not discriminate against that, all good. Freedom of belief is good. But believe shock horror that you don't need a vax, it is perfectly OK to discard being tolerant.
How many fuckwits support BLM, LGBTQ rights and all the rest of it, but actively support discrimination against another section of society who are doing nothing illegal, but happen to not follow their ideology? So I will keep posting to illustrate the hypocrisy.
Very happy to criticise my country and think there should be more of it. Nothing exceptional about Australia or any other country.

@puff Welcome to my blocked poster list. You won’t be lonely.

It started as and it is again. a penal colony

Never did get out of that mindset, a colony to be pillaged. A former PM of NZ was asked "What's the difference between Australia and NZ?" He said "NZ is the world's playground, Australia is the world's quarry."
David Lange, he got it pretty right.

@puff Also where NZ dumped its Maori to improve the average IQ of both countries

@FrayedBear The West island

@puff NW.
[mercatornet.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.