Agnostic.com

6 2

Catfishing? Do you believe we are who we are?

I use to watch this show all the time. Do you fill we're original or some of us just snooping around?

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

when I first saw "catfishing" I thought we were going to be discussing noodling

Geeze... ive seen people do this on tv. One with his foot. Mmm..... I think I could do it.

Wrong.... I don't think i could do this.

BBB I agree it looks spooky to me. I have a friend that can get in the streams around here and grab trout with his hands,Still not sure I would want to stick my hands in the dark places he reaches into but at least I am not putting my fist in an unseen aquatic beings mouth

I like crabs...lol. that spell check will get ya.

BBB spellcheck makes me ponder the existence of Satan

hadn't thought of it in depth. the only way I would be at risk is if I met someone in person as I won't share risky info here unless my long lost Nigerian cousin tries to contact me

I'm relatively sure there is fishing going on on every site that looks monetarily viable. If not this one yet, then tomorrow. I shouldn't trust any of you guys, but I'm soft.

I've dated men who faked having a sincere interest in me, only to find out they were looking for a woman to take financial care of them. So are we being catfished? More than likely!. All social media sites are at risk.

There's a very real possibility that I belong to a species of giant crab-like humanoids that live hundreds of miles under the surface of the Earth that are constantly plotting to invade the surface and slaughter humanity.

I like to leave it a mystery.

Ok...

Never watched the show. I do not believe blindly; I need proof.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.