Agnostic.com

4 6

Wow this is pretty bad. It sounds a lot like what happened in Germany when the Nazis were tracking and registering The Jewish people.

Retiredsteve 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree with the GOP on their abortion stances but will continue to support and vote for them as I can’t stand the democrats and their radical left wing crap like higher taxes, supporting BLM, CRT, defunding police, soft on crime and and host of other radical crap! I’ll take the Oklahoma government over those radical ones in California and New York anytime!

Ditto that!! Quick question though.. How is what they're doing different than what Dems are demanding with covid vaccines, vaccine cards,, having to show you've been vaxed to participate in everyday life,, mask mandates, etc, etc... The hypocrisy is astounding.

That just infuriates me! We need a registry tracking those damn sperm donors for child support.

I agree 100%!

Glad I live in Canada. Even our conservatives wouldn’t dare challenge the current Abortion laws up here. Almost like living on a different planet in some ways.

If people won't bother to vote, or willingly vote against their own interests, what can be done? And then some of them blame democrats for not being progressive enough... So, is this suicide by fascism?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.