Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Trump-Backed Cheney Challenger Says She Doesn't Know Who Won 2020 Election

The leading Republican challenging Rep. Liz Cheney in Wyoming for the party's primary told The New York Times during an interview this week that she was unsure who lawfully won the 2020 presidential election.

Harriet Hageman, a water rights attorney who has been enthusiastically endorsed by former President Donald Trump, could not verify the legitimate victor of the election when asked during an interview with the newspaper on Wednesday.

snytiger6 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm so over this 2020 election fraud. I wish people would grow a set & go on with there lives.

Jeebus it's like Whack-a-Mole.....

What does a traitor look like Alex?

Well, Cheney just lost her job.

Is that accurate? She is still an elected Senator.

@AnneWimsey [Representative, not Senator.] No, I mean she now has a Trump-backed challenger who publicly conforms to The Big Lie in a state that Trump won by over 43 points. The only way I can imagine it's even remotely possible Cheney hangs on to her seat is if all of the democrats in the state vote in the republican primary for her. Even then, Democrats only got about a quarter of the votes there, so that still might not be enough. It doesn't get much redder, dumber, or Trumpier than Wyoming.

She wants to keep her law license.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.