Agnostic.com

5 1

Justin trudeau is a near perfect example of how Despots panic when their authority is questioned.

dumasarok 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To all of you who take exception to my original posting. I apologize if it put your knickers in a twist. I will modify my characterization of Mr. Trudeau. I should have said he is an “aspiring Despot”. There—all fixed.

The Emergencies Act is a statute passed by the Parliament of Canada, pretty much the exact opposite of despotism but hey, why would you dirty cons start taking facts into consideration for the first time now?

Despots? Trudeau? I think he demonstrated great restraint against the anti-social terrorists. Embargo is an act of war.

Oh, my, what a burn. How simply shocking. Yawn.

Oooohhh, the aptly named OP opines

Must you paint atheists in such a poor light by using words whose meaning you are not familiar?

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.