Agnostic.com

2 2

Not that I really expect fervent believers of the spin to understand this but here is the hidden truth about Ukraine.

John Pilger reports on what mainstream media is not telling you about the current tensions over Ukraine and American led NATO threat to Russia:

[consortiumnews.com]

Ping @Fearlessfly, @Barjoe, @Alienbeing, @Redneckliberal, @Tejas and all you other believers in the goodness of America, American righteousness, entitlement, Obama (who rekindled the Ukraine genocide), the Clintons, JFK (remember the Bay of Pigs fiasco?) & others.
Are your heads so far up your asses that you cannot see the light?

FrayedBear 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please do not spread such fantasies. The simple, bald truth is that at the end of World War II, Russia aimed to dominate all of Europe. It occupied all of Eastern Europe, installed puppet regimes, and stationed many hundreds of thousands of troops in those occupied countries, and either killed or imprisoned anyone who dared to resist. It intended to and would have extended its control over all of Europe with NATO and US holding the line. Any statement to the contrary is a reckless and ill-informed falsehood.

You were not there. I was. You did not hear of the threats of Kruschev to start World War II if we did not get out of West Berlin, He repeated that threat again and again through 1961.I was a soldier stationed in Berlin fromn 1959 through much of 1961. I know for a fact that the only reason that the Ryussians did not take over West Berlin was that we were there. If the Russians had attacked us, that have begun World War III.

in outright denial of the 4 Powers Agreement about the occupation of Berlin, giving the Russians, French, British, and American zones of control in Berlin. Under the agreement, ,individual French, British, American, and Russians were allowed to enter each other's zone of occupation. I can tell you for a fact tat East Berlin was full of submachine gun hearing Russian solders, and their toadie Stasi, and Vope East German authorities. You did not see the fact that East Berliners on the streets never smiled, never talked with each other. The air of oppression was so heavy you could physically feel it.

In contrast, the Russian Army would not allow Ruussian solders to go into the French, British, and Aerican zones of West Berlin. They were simply afraid to let them see that those areas were democratically governments and prosperous.

Without our stand in West Berlin, and without NATO, he Russians would have taken over all of Germany, then moved to control all of Europe. The U..S. and NATO have never aspired to take over one inch of Russia and have never had any such aspirations to this very day.

So, sir, you are so dangerously wrong. I must ask the question: Why are you so hostle to the USA and our society? We do not show such hostility toward Australia..

Walt, did you personally hear Kruschev or are you repeating what you were indoctrinated with when a GI?

As for American hostility toward Australia you obviously know nothing of the overthrow of the Whitlam Labour government in the 70's

[constitutionwatch.com.au]
And

[duckduckgo.com]

or the suspicious death of Prime Minister Holt

[dl.nfsa.gov.au]

I suggest that you reread the article after getting rid of your American indoctrination. Then you will understand how 60%+ of the world see you Americans.

Nothing you said even attempted to address the points I made from direct experience. Kruschev's threats are an historicl fact. Your seem to be simply prejudiced and clos4ed-minded.

America and Russia both have a history of war mongering

Tejas Level 8 Feb 17, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.