Agnostic.com

5 9

The one bucket list item I figure I'll never really get done, would be to go to China. I've been fascinated by the Terracotta Army for a long as I can recall.

MINI TERRACOTTA ARMY UNEARTHED IN CHINA
[smithsonianmag.com]

So this afternoon, I was researching potential list items to try to do sooner than later and.....WTH??????? 😲😲😲 I found this place in Texas. It's not the real thing, but it's the Terracotta.

Who knew????? May be the closest I get to fill that item. 👍

Lucky Land Terracotta, Houston Texas
[roadsideamerica.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw the exhibit from China on loan in Ft Worth in 1995. A def, must see if you get a chance.

Don't dream it, do it.

I'd never heard of the collection in Houston, and I think it would be cool to see, but seeing the full-sized ones in China would be truly epic. Definitely worth being on the sooner list.

You can get there in 15 minutes in Jeff Besos' rocketship.

Just hang in there and when the coast is clear, hop a plane to China, see it for yourself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.