Agnostic.com

7 18

LINK Cardinal Tagle: Evangelization Is ‘a Conversation About Jesus’ | National Catholic Register

😂👍

Indeed! It's a conversation alright. And it's this type of fluffy media proselytizing that's turned some 35% of Americans into rabid rightwing evans that'll eat their own young if need be, to control all of us, rather than keeping that shit within the confines of their own. Living as Jesus is suggested to have lived isn't even a concept evangelicals can pretend to imagine. 🙄🙄🙄 It's about power and control, not loving thy neighbor. 😒

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the rosary RABBLE rouse back to jesuit gangsters murdering native aboriginal tribes for the rapist pedophile popes...you can see these tampon terrorists knights of Colubus screaming and threatening all who walk into gynegology clinics ....if you have grey or white hair THEY DEMAND DON'T KILL YOUR GRANDCHILD when the facts are the elderly drove a young woman for a pap smear

Show people how Christianity lies and hates.

Interesting but hypocritical. When I was going to Catholic school we were taught to wear our religion on our sleeve is a form of pride. We should avoid this at all costs and yet, for these same people not only wearing their beliefs but pushing them on others is what their god wants us to do. These people are like CEO's trying to get more suckers to buy their products and (non-existent) services.

What conversation could you possibly have about Jesus? He is not mentioned in history but the believers will tell you this is to discourage you from believing. Jesus has no historical evidence.

Reading the article makes me happy that I wasn’t raised Christian.

A sick, hypocritical, fuck! It is amazing how much of humanity buys into religion, and how so called "Christians" take the "words" of Jesus and twist it into their own sick shit.

No brainwashing

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 20, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.