Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Exclusive: FBI Braces for Russian Cyber Attacks Against United States As Invasion Imminent

As bad as WWII was, the Allied Forces did prevail. What we are watching now with Putin's Imperial ambitions could easily evolve into WWIII. I fear that we won't be able to defeat this monster in his goals to take over all of Eastern Europe.

barjoe 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is not the NSA supposed o take care of this, or do they only listen to those of us in the US?

WWII may have finished earlier if the "Johnny come lately"s didn't wait until Pearl Harbor. How did the Bush family make their millions again?
If there is another world war, Russia will be fighting fascism.........who says history never repeats.
I think the irony now is Germany seem to be best positioned to be the peace makers.

PS in WWII the USSR were a major part of the allied forces against Nazi Germany.

puff Level 8 Feb 20, 2022

I said Allied Forces. The world changes in 80 years. I don't think US will get involved directly in this one. The Republicans ran an America First campaign in 1940 to prevent US from entering the war. Hitler could've been stopped much sooner if US would've entered the war earlier. Russia isn't fighting Fascism, they are promoting it.

@barjoe I think if Ukraine does go off eg Russia gets attacked, the US will have any choice taken away from it. I say this because I think both China and Iran will align with Russia in a very material way.
We disagree on the extremism at play here. I say fascism, you say communism. I do understand the confusion as both extremes look similar, but corporate powers are the driving factors rather than people power I feel. All about gas and pipelines and creating confrontation intentionally then flaming it.
No one can deny, war is good for some major businesses with strong lobbyist representation in Washington.

@puff Show me where I said communism. You said communism. China will remain neutral in this and won't side with Russia. Iran is irrelevant as always. Why am I not surprised at your take on this?

@barjoe If Russia isn't fighting Fascism but promoting it, what is the US doing?
So the old communists are finished with that ideology, communism, and now as good capitalists promote fascism????????????

@puff Putin is worse than any Soviet Premier with the possible exception of Josef Stalin. Communists and Capitalists can both be totalitarian forms of fascism.

We need to show them how we can do it.... Because we can....

They have been getting plenty of practice time thanks to Trump giving them carte blanche to hack our elections.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.