Agnostic.com

3 6

In 20 words or less, can you define the symmetry here?

Flyingsaucesir 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's the boater's fault! He will be back if it takes scuba gear!

Aha, a gearbox with forward gear, reverse gear and scuba gear. 🙂

@anglophone
Damned transmission guy said it was fixed!

Yes. Idiotic is as idiotic does.

Yes. The size of the buttocks, is in inverse proportion to that of the brain.

Are you accusing him of being a lard ass?

@anglophone Just waiting for the angry replies from the, anti narrow doorway lobby, on here.

One must not judge another on medical conditions. I don't know the scientific term, but it appears that an all too common condition sends fecal matter to the cranium. I fear my nation is dealing with a plague right now.

@Holysocks Is that medical condition that goes by the names of "dumbass" and "shit-for-brains"?

@anglophone An old fashioned word has fallen out of use and was replaced with 'obese'. Recently, I heard the term 'altered body mass' which may become fashionable. However, there seems to be scant evidence that shows a name change does or will change anything.

@ASTRALMAX "Altered body mass" could mean anorexic as well as obese. The inventors of euphemisms sometimes forget to think things through.

@anglophone Perhaps the term 'altered body mass' refers to a mass that is below or above a point in the BMI Tables..

@ASTRALMAX Could be.

@anglophone
It appears to be referred to as cranial/anal inversion.

@Holysocks You have just put me in mind of "base over apex" and "ass over tit".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.