Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Putin Wants the Legitimacy of Ukraine and Russia's Shared Past

By this logic, will Russia renege on the Alaska deal of 1867 when they sold it to the US for $7.2 million? I assure you an Alaskan invasion is not imminent.

barjoe 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see this but there is something in Ukraine that Putin wants. He also does not want them to ever be a part of NATO which was formed after WW2. He wants Ukraine back and a guarantee they will never be a part of NATO so I suppose going backwards in time is working for him. I do not and cannot see why America should have troops on the ground over there. We have been through this crap in other countries before and it never turns out well. In effect Putin is holding us and the rest of the free world hostage and we will be paying higher prices for gas and oil in the end. Sending in troops will not change any of this for the better. Shout out what Putin is doing loudly to the rooftops so that everyone knows, but do not send American troops.

Putin wants to make Russia great again. He wants to take over all the countries that were once under Russia. Slowly but surely he does it.

@Jolanta This is it exactly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.