Agnostic.com

5 2

I have posted before about my flag flying Trumper neighbors and I drive past their house at least twice a day. In the past their son had a Trump flag on his truck, drove it all over to be seen, and was in a few "Trump Trains" around our area. Now that has all changed. Their vehicles tell me that the same people live in the house.

From last Christmas the flag and all the blow up images were abandoned. Blow up snowmen and other items lost air and just lay on the ground. Only recently have they been cleaned up. My guess is that the mother or maybe the father has moved out. Maybe Trumpism was only important to one of them. If the family unit is still intact maybe they have all come to their senses.

DenoPenno 9 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The latest update here is that they put out their combo flag of USA and Confederate right before the State of the Union. My take on that is truckers and average people have a say so in something that is already on paper and simple going to be spoken nationally. Why would anyone think this message could be changed or influenced and what does the Confederacy have to do with it? Once it was over and the trucker convoy disbanded, the flag came down again. Sorry. I just do not get it.

Apparently, just like their ornaments, their philosophy (or lake of one) became deflated with his loss and imbecilic, loser rantings.

Hopefully they died of Covid.

Beyond bizarre that a politician can be the cause of the destruction of a family. 😕

Either that, or they all killed each other.

They are still there. The same vehicles are there and you sometimes see some of them going in or out as you pass by.

It wouldn't be the only family broken up by Trump and QAnon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.