Agnostic.com

3 10

Just considering the times with a bit of historical context.

redbai 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Republicans are and/or support racist/Nazi scum.

There were ???

I was about to mention Henry Ford, but then I noticed the accent on "were".

@Paul4747 Yeah. There are self-described Nazis all over the fuckin' county. It makes me sick. Our parents and grandparents traveled the world and gave their lives to literally kill fucking Nazis, and now we just let them chant in our fucking streets.

Got an example?
The democrats are definitely the racist ones.

Ah, did you get that from gazing into your crotch again?

@redbai waiting for your example

@Garban I’ll take that as a ‘No’

@Garban Jester is a fucking moron; you can't expect him to connect even two dots.

@JeffMurray, Garban: @Court Jester claims to be a doctor, in some replies, and a pharmacist in others, to make his "points".
Do NOT waste your time on this ignorant LIAR!

@AnneWimsey @Garban
Truth. I very clearly showed everyone he wasn't a doctor as he claims. He knows so little about the process, anyone who works in a teaching hospital could spot his lying ass from fifty yards. If he was a doctor he could very easily prove it, but he hasn't, and he won't... cause he can't.

@JeffMurray
How’d you do that?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652450
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.