Agnostic.com

1 7

If you're really kinky!

MerlinZap 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not a sinner since sin is a magical word like karma and soul, so this magazine isn't for me.
As for Lucifer being a nice guy all I can say is that in the Garden of Eden story if you're weird enough to believe for some unfathomable reason that the snake is actually Lucifer then of everyone involved he was also the only one that was honest. God lied because he said on the day you eat the fruit you die and they didn't.
So the people selling this illness of sin and the eternal damnation of sinners also sell the cure which involves obedience to their scriptural authority when it comes to your opinions.
Again I have no use for any of the Christian conditioning I've been subjected to in my youth or when involved in large organizations like the Navy, and when involved in any 12 step self help cult.
I'm done, just fucking done.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.