Agnostic.com

11 1

QUESTION Trump and Russia: 'If he had to cheat to get in, I'm OK with that' - YouTube

I swear I'm going to lose hope for some of my countrymen.

SteveB 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't finish watching this... it was too depressing.

Let' us hope that cheating qualifies him to enjoy life in Russia

whatever date this was published the feeling remains the same for me. I don't think this country will recover in my lifetime

Thank u for sharing but this video was produced before July. A lot of shit has gone down since then. Maybe Mike Flynn copping a plea might alter their answers.

"I like the fact that he speaks using layman's words and doesn't try to use big words that you have to look up to fool you."
This is the kind of fan base the conservatives love.
Keep them as uneducated as possible without taking away their ability to think they're using some form of reason.

GOING to? That ship sailed for me November 9, 2017. Actually that ship sailed when the POS got nominated. This country is well and truly screwed.

The combination of chosen willful ignorance and of chosen immorality is saddening and frightening.

You can't reason with a trump supporter. I work with several of them, and whole he was running for office, they would say that his ignorant false statements were all part of an act, and that I'd see how presidential he would be in office. Well now that he got the job and refuses to work and is still spouting the same craziness it's just like "Go Trump!". They don't even care if the country is taken back to the dark ages.

LBJ said something a long time ago that still applies today...perhaps more than ever: "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best clred man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." Trump and his supporters desperately want to feel important, though a great many of them are uneducated fools. It's all about power for these crackers, they'll take it no matter how ill-gotten. I hate AmeriKKKa.

RFaC, thanks for posting that from LBJ, he knew of whom he spoke… Wish I could remember a recent description of Obama ..basically describing white-trash as ‘hating him for having proved that, not only can a black man be President - he can do a better job than most whites’… With ‘Slick Willie’ a close second ... Obama was the best President of my life ~

Trump makes me question whether Charles Manson was a genius or whether his followers were just idiots and broken people. I always thought Manson was a smart delusional man, but seeing a cult mentality on this scale reveals the flaws of its members.

Pathetic… I am ashamed of ‘my nation,’ and wish it were as easy to enter another as it once was. But who want’s an ‘American,’ especially after watching that…

Varn Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

Going to lose hope?! My hope for my tRUMPian countrymen is long fled. I lost hope with the realization tRUMPers love the idea of a lost Americana so much and so deeply they're willing to destroy the actual country, abandon the ideals which made America great (in theory if not in practice) to remake it in the image of the 3rd Reich. All while giving lip service to Christian values they don't practice and ignoring the parts of Christianity that offer grace and dignity to all of humanity. Now I'm just focusing the energy I would have expended on hope into resistance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.