Agnostic.com

4 1

Not sure as whether to laugh or cry or both right now.
First comes a "quickish" type phone call from Marko, Property Owner where Evangeloons vehicle is now resting almost axles deep in the thick, sticky red clay mud where Evangekoon parked and left it. All the windows were left open as well and out on Marko's property when we copped the very heavy and quick rain-storm, he copped approx. 2 and a half inches in less than 3 hours.
This morning has been the very FIRST opportunity Marko has has to "do the rounds" of his property and actually needed a horse rather than his usual 4x4 vehicle.
And even then it was a case of avoid the dirt tracks used as roads as much as possible.
So, even with the required cash to settle accrued costs for "Illegal Parking" Evangeloons chances of retrieving his vehicle in the next day or two are very slim to almost non-existent.
Yet approx. 15 minutes BEFORE Marko rang, Evangelidiot came to my door, asked IF I knew someone with a strong enough Diesel 4 x4 that he could HIRE to help his go out and retrieve his vehicle.
Now anyone who was lived long enough out this way KNOWS full well that in this type of country where the ground is at least 80% red to orange-brown clay that,when wet sticks like shit to a blanket and has grip on car tyres like an octopus on steroids is NOTHING to be taken lightly.
Given, also, that his vehicle IS bogged down in the Salt Water Creek area and most of the soil out there is a thin layer of good loam over a very thick layer of heavy clay, imo. the ONLY thing that would ALLOW you to rescue his vehicle safely would be something with " caterpillar style drive such as an big excavator or Bulldozer of.sorts.
I know Marko, like more Graziers out this way, has his own Bulldozer, etc, BUT for the Evangelidiot to get Marko to use it to extract his vehicle there are going to be at least 3 main requirements, and I'd agree with them all,
a) CASH money to pay for the ' Illegal Parking of vehicle in the first place,
b) CASH money up-front for the hire and usage of Marko as the Driver and the use of his 'Dozer, and,
c) a verbal and a written apology to Marko for Trespassing on his property and an ASSURANCE that he will never enter on to Marko's property ever again.

Triphid 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 large tractors with chains at 30 degree angles from each other.....maybe.

Remind him of Matthew 7:7–8 and Genesis 22:14
That might bring him some comfort.

You do understand that the LAST time I cited a few bible passages to him he proclaimed me to a "Satanist in disguise."

@Triphid Oh yes, I get the old "Even the devil can cite scripture" answer too. It’s usually code for "how can a heathen know the bible better than me, even when I have never read it" 😉😉

We have areas here like that too. It's often said when a person goes out to work in the morning, they will come home a lot taller than when they left. We call it gumbo here.

Sounds like Evangeloon will be doing a lot of walking! Guess he’ll be hitting mom up for a car loan! 🙄

Probably not since he, unfortunately for me, informed me that he intends to retrieve his vehicle as soon as his mother sends him the money to redeem it and he can BORROW another vehicle and hire a friend to drive him out and bring it back.
He gave that pleading look and I simply told that I do NOT feel confident to drive a vehicle whilst I am still in the recovering stages of my recent but small stroke.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.