Agnostic.com

12 1

Does anyone else here sing Karaoke?? If so what songs or type of music?

Ravenwolfcasey 7 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love to sing karaoke, from Bohemian Rhapsody to Barbie Girl, and some indie electronica that if I didn’t already know the words would be a hosing at the K-Bar.

I love to sing Chris Cornell and Pearl Jam.

I really like singing the "Mna Mna" muppet song 😉

SamL Level 7 Dec 22, 2017

ok i love karaoke i think i just like to sing we should sing together some time

3olf Level 2 Dec 18, 2017

I love karaoke, but I make dirty parodies, so I have to find the right place

I suppose that IF singing to the songs that are playing in my home is Karaoke then it's a very BIG yes for me.
But with Agoraphobia, going to Pubs/Clubs is out so I do my singing ( if it can be called that....LOL) at home to NOT inflict the hearing of others to 'excessive' torment...LOL.

i 'try" to do only 50's and 60's and some old country-Roy Orbison, Johnny Burnett, Carl Perkins, Rickey Nelson to name a few and some Al Jolson and no Elvis.

I haven't been in a long time, but I used to love to go. Sing some Billy Joel, some Elton john, Eagles, George Strait...and whatever other people sign me up for/drag me up to sing with them.

If you get roped into singing karaoke, or you just want to become the hero at the bar, sing Bohemian Rapsody by Queen. Everyone will join in and belt it out on the top of their lungs, effectively drowning your voice out. You will become the hero that bar deserves!

Great tip!

I love karaoke. I do a mix of rock ballads, hard rock, and party songs. Thanks to the ex-wife i do 3 country songs too

Yes!...I've done it a handful of times and it was fun.
I usually need a little liquid courage to get up there first. lol

I don't do karaoke these days, and people should be most grateful for that. But when I was teaching in Japan and out carousing with students, "no" wasn't an option, so I worked up a few songs, my best one being the Stones's "Brown Sugar."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.