Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Ex-Fox News Producer Broke Law With Work for Russian Oligarch, U.S. Says

(Until the attack, Fox News was genrally waying that we shoudl side with Russian, not Ukraine.)

A former Fox News producer was charged on Thursday with violating U.S. sanctions by working for a Russian oligarch who has been accused of being a leading financial supporter of separatists in Crimea and eastern Ukraine and has close ties to President Vladimir V. Putin.

The producer, John Hanick, was arrested in London last month and charged in U.S. District Court in Manhattan in what federal prosecutors said was the first such indictment stemming from sanctions imposed as a result of Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014.

snytiger6 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FOX might be a Russian operation, too

Might be?

@racocn8 I don't believe that Shep Smith or Wallace would have been part of a Russian media but I could be wrong.

@rainmanjr You're right about those two, but the parroting of Russian talking points must come from somewhere. Murdoch?

@racocn8 Maybe Ailes. He had more to do with specific programming.

I think Murdock is just interested in profit. Fox News has many tabloid elements because it gains more viewers and increases revenues. It is easier to insert tabloid elements and a right wing bias, because the left wants facts, not won't settle for just propaganda.

@snytiger6 I agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654077
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.