Agnostic.com

2 6

Who says the west is not getting into the fight in Ukraine? I think this is common to many wars and we all know of Hemingway volunteering for the civil war in Spain.\
[yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've heard of a man who was recently diagnosed with ALS, who is volunteering to go fight. If you can make it to a neighboring country and cross the border, you can fight.

Tejas Level 8 Mar 5, 2022

The Russian army is not noted for their congeniality. There are already reports of them raping and killing Ukrainian women and girls. Any American mercenaries caught could expect little sympathy or could be used as propaganda for Putin and his generals. But for soldiers, adrenalin is the rush of combat, and Ukraine needs the help. I wish them the best and know there are volunteers from other countries going into the fight.

This is part of the uncontrolled response which makes events more catastrophic than they might have otherwise been. People with Big Brains.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.