Agnostic.com

3 4

Oh what a wonderful night's sleep I got, NOT.
The Village Idiot, aka Jesus Jockey spent most the day cleaning what was once a reasonably decent vehicle of the recent 'deposits' left in it by a Feral Tom Cat.
Being the cheap-skate that I know him to be, instead of kistening to the numerous recommendations and suggestion from others, he decided to just use cold water, a cloth and a few drops of dish washing liquid instead.
It worked wonders, NOT, because AFTER he had finished, re-fitted the seats, etc, back inti the vehicle, clean the rear canopied section, washed all of the accumulated mud, etc, from the interior and exterior, it was getting close to sunset so, in his great and God given wisdom it appears that he decide to leave it all WIDE open over night so it could dry out.
Wonderful idea, her should be nominated for an award from the R.S.P.C.A. because he created in just one afternoon a COMPLETELY new "Opera House" for every entire tom-cat for probably 20 miles around.
Yes, the ENTIRE neighbourhood was serenaded (???) by tom-cats and when they weren't serenading they were fighting with each other.
I do so hope, most sincerely that the tom-cats took the time out from the revelries, etc, to re-decorate and re-perfume his vehicle because maybe, just maybe but doubtful at best, he may learn a lesson this time and do as was suggested.
And as of Monday, after receiving NUMEROUS calls from this neighbourhood, the R.S.P.C.A. will be suppling EACH house in this city block with a humane and non-lethal cat-trap so we can TRY to eradicate as many as possible feral cats from this area.
KInd of crying shame though that even the R.S.P.C.A. does NOT have the charter or facilities, etc, to assist us in ridding ourselves of an even bigger FERAL pest.

Triphid 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously common sense is not his strong suit. Can somebody really be that clueless? The best thing about him is he gives you good stories to share. Just shaking my head. 🤦♀️

Betty Level 8 Mar 5, 2022

Yes, there really are people as witless as the Evangalidiot. It's when you have added aggression in such people that I become extremely nasty about them. There is one such where I live.

@anglophone Do tell. 🙂

@anglophone Well as I was recently informed by his part-time female 'companion': Liz, UNTIL he was literally forced by his mother to enter in to Drug Rehab, etc, etc, on pain of being completely exiled and exorcised from the family, he was not ONLY on the booze, any type sort or kind, BUT also taking what ever drugs he could get his hands even going as far as selling himself to be able to buy his next fix or 2.
Although as Liz is unfortunately unware but I am, he still manages to get away with mixing a bit 'weed' in to the tobacco that he buys from the Supermarket and smokes.
I had a few years back now, a niece, by blood and as is Henry by choice, named Emma who came for a visit and regrettably, most regrettably stayed for 2 weeks and she smoked 'weed' almost non-stop until I had to tell to leave or I would inform the Authorities, she left most thankfully, so even as old as I now am I know the smell of 'weed' and the look of it as well.
So where would he be were his mother to discover that he was still on the 'weed,' where would be if the Department Of Social Security ( or what ever they call themselves these days) were to find out that he is earning money by doing Gardening and Handyman jobs, etc, etc, on the sly and NOT declaring the monies he has earned?
So much, imo, for HONESTY and Integrity being part and parcel when it comes to Christians.
I know that I should be honest and make a call and inform the Authorities re-his extra income schemes and believe the conscience gnaws away continuously at me, but I now, for a while at least stuck in my house with him living next door, so what can I safely do?

@Triphid Sounds like he killed a lot of brain cells which may explain his lack of common sense.
Is he prone to violence/aggressive tendencies or revenge tactics? As entertaining as these stories are, your safety is much more important. Take care of yourself, there is after all only one you. 🙂

@Triphid I see your predicament.

@Betty Um, if was to share all the gory details it would blow my cover and get certain sections of the community in which I live very, erm, "excited" and I do not fancy having my face smashed in by the angry owner of two high velocity fists.

One such person has the following attributes: deceptive, liar, innumerate, Dunning-Kruger, arrogant, anti-vaxxer, aggressive and cognitively challenged.

@anglophone Sounds like you have some interesting stories there. Maybe someday you'll be able to share some of them. You have piqued may curiosity and have left me sorely disappointed.

@Betty Sorry to have disappointed you.

@anglophone I'll live. 🙂

@Betty He did threaten me ONCE when I made the grave error of taking out to a friends property so we could get a supply of fire-wood for the winter.
To cut a very long story short, HE decided against the advice of person who lived in this region for ALL his life, to drive out in to a sandy creek to cut up and load the try of the vehicle with wood when there was, .literally, tons of dead and dried out wood just laying around.
I heard the words," I was raised in Hillend, which btw is a very small town, Pop.of approx. 250 people and well known as a second hub for hippie and junkie set, etc, I know the bush, I know what I am doing so shut the f**k up."
Less than a minute later him and his vehicle are stuck down in creek sand that I already knew from years before was at least 6-7 feet deep and in 1983 had helped to DIG out a a couple of tourists who had become stuck ( bogged as we call it)in the very same less than 2 miles from where we were then.
When his driving wheels sunk inti the creek sand and he came to a halt, he climbed out of the car and DEMANDED that I help get his car out Or he'd give me a " thumping," I stood my ground, he to a swing at me missed and after a quick upper-cut to the jaw and left hook to the chin, it was he who was kissing the dirt and not me.
After he managed to get back on his feet, he very humbly apologized and set about extracting his car while I continued on loading MY firewood into the trailer we had also brought with us.

@Triphid He got his comeuppance that time. As we know he is not one to learn a lesson so...if I were you I would keep the cane even when not needed. Never hurts to have a little backup. 🙂

@Betty Had that possible event covered already ages ago, got myself an old style whip as used by Bullock Drivers in the old days here in Australia and f it IS always hanging by the front door as wll as getting oiled and the oil being worked into it at least twice a month.
I've been practising with now for almost 9 years and can actually flick a fly off of a sheet of paper without damaging the paper now.

@Triphid Oh My!!! Remind me to never piss you off. 😉 Nice to know you are well covered. 🙂

@Betty Worry not, the whip is ONLY for repelling angry Evangelists and the like.

@Triphid Nice the know I'm safe then. Have you ever had to use? If so, what was the damage? 😉

@Betty Not on anything human both did use it once to scare, literally, the crap out a stray dog that was harassing and trying to attack a young lad walking home from school in November last year.
The dog, a mixed breed that looked like it was a mix between a pit-bull terrier, a mastiff and a Great Dane, had the poor lad, no more than about 7 or 8 years old, cornered in my driveway and was, imo, fully intent on getting stuck into the child.
It soon had very quick change of heart and mind when 'business end' of the stock whip (made from actual Bullock hide btw) caught genetic material reservoirs in quick succession twice.
I still think the dogs rear end nearly cracked the sound barrier as it tried to pass the head end.

@Triphid Wow! You are not only good at relaying stories, you are also a hero, at the very least to that young boy. The best heroes are the ones that act out of instinct.
You should write a book of short stories and title it 'My Unexpected Adventures'. I would read it. 🙂

@Betty You most honestly have and are embarrassing me since I honestly view ,yself as being "just that very ordinary bloke than nobody would give a second thought to if they saw him walking down the street."

@Triphid And those 'nobody's' wouldn't know what they are missing. You are very much an interesting person with an intelligent mind and adventurous soul. The kindness and caring you have given with the intent to be helpful makes you a very important person in this world. There are not enough of your kind around. If there were then we would not see the amount of problems this world is experiencing. We need more people like you. 🙂

@Betty Aw blimey, you're making me blush like virgin on her Wedding night here and I am not kidding either.

@Triphid I believe it is important to acknowledge and show appreciation to those who help with no expectation of thanks or awards. You and other's like you do more good with lasting affects because it comes from within. Celebrities (entertainment and sports) and the wealthy are rewarded for their philanthropy. You do it because you see the need.
Let me say thank you and may you inspire others to continue your work of love. 🙂

@Betty Thank you but you are still making blush I'm afraid.

@Triphid Modesty becomes you. 🙂

@Betty Are you trying to make me blush again or still because it is work as it did before.

@Triphid When we get to our age and we can still blush. I think it means there is still innocence in the heart. You see the good in people unless/until they prove you wrong. You don't judge for mistakes only for malice. It is the mark of a good person and I appreciate that and I would be honored to be called a friend. 🙂

@Betty And I to cal you friend as well would be greatly honoured should you deem me as being an acceptable friend.

@Triphid More than acceptable. I enjoy our conversations and look forward to more. 🙂

@Betty As do I as well, any time and day.

Holy snapping duck shit and you can bet they all sprayed that car to mark their territory.
What a moron it makes me wonder how he can walk and breath at the same time.

.....and the beat goes on...........la de da de da.......la de da de de......

Any chance of exporting him to your way or as a new friend for Vladimir Putin perhaps.

@Triphid Oh not my way please, but putler would be a good choice for a buddy.

@Lilac-JadeCanada He wouldn't last long.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.