Agnostic.com

3 1

"The U.S. strategy effectively requires the destruction of Ukraine in the service of America’s imperial ambitions."

"My inclination is to add the deaths in Ukraine these past two weeks to the ,000 dead and the 1.5 million displaced since 20, when the regime in Kiev began shelling its own citizens in the eastern provinces — this because the people of Donetsk and Lugansk rejected the U.S.­–cultivated coup that deposed their elected president. This simple math gives us a better idea of how many Ukrainians are worthy of our mourning." Lawrence

[consortiumnews.com]

So when you have to $2.50 or $3.00 per petrol litre for your car or another 50 cents for your spuds who are you going to blame ?

FrayedBear 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I note 28\03\2022 that the link quoted in my article now comes up with a 404 Error code. This following link will take you to Patrick Lawrences words
[consortiumnews.com]

You always make statements you can't back up, but this is the most stupid statement ever posted.

You can be sure we have NO interest in occupying Ukraine, on even a temporary basis.

Get mental help.

As usual alien you are so rabidly indoctrinated if not full of cocaine that you cannot even identify that I have not made any statement.

Please take a screenshot of the statement that you claim that I make in this post.

Here is what I see:

You're projecting again.

Ask your psychiatrist.

Then apologise.

@FrayedBear What is actually "as usual" is you make poor arguments. The HEADING of your post is exactly where one finds your allegation.

Wake up, then post.

@FrayedBear I am sure you don't even know what the term "projection" means. I am sure because nothing I posted relates to any idea I ever posted. Your attempt to sound intelligent fails again.

@Alienbeing the heading is a quote not a statement of mine.
The only thing that I do in the post is make a question.
Are you so ignorant that you do not know basic English of quotes "" & ?

As usual you are the one not backing things up, being rude & childish accusing me of your defects. Go & get your psychiatrist to explain matters to you. Unless he wishes to rort you he will clearly tell you how you are failing and what you are doing.

I'm currently enjoying a concert by Marie Boine mainly singing in the language of the Sami people of Sapmi. In the main I can not understand a word but believe me "it's far preferable & pleasurable compared to your lunacy".
Watch, listen & enjoy:

@FrayedBear Alas fried brain, I mean frayed bear, I knew the heading was not yours, but you did defend it, so you made it yours. I guess that didn't register in your brain.

You have yet to identify a "projection". Identify what you think is a behavioral pattern of mine, and then relate it to an actual projection.

Thus far all you do is repeat the illogical notion that since at some point in time a nation invaded another, then the Russian invasion of Ukrine must be OK. A truly stupid notion.

I'll point out that virtually no one agrees with your Russian defnese, so it is anything BUT "my" position.

Keep on keeping on, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

@Alienbeing being pathetic again?

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

[en.m.wikiquote.org]

Even Niemöller shows his prejudice against the mentally ill, the Russians, the Sinti & Rom by not including them.

I'm not the only one to hold my views -

[citizens.news]

@FrayedBear Not at all pathetic, however you posting what has been posted by so many others, so many times, usually with no relationship to anything, is pathetic.

What is also pathetic is you cannot come up with an example of projection on my part, once again proving all you do is run off at the mouth (or keyboard).

@FrayedBear No, you aren't the only one holding your odd views, but you are certainly in a minority. How does it feel to have Trump on your side when promoting Putin?

@Alienbeing who? & Which promotion of Putin - the one now made that he has done more to create world peace than you and your war mongering perpetrators of atrocities like Clinton, Obama, Bush x2, Trump and Biden have done?

@Alienbeing On projection - most who do project are unable to see\ understand that they are projecting because their subconscious is preventing them from learning of their actions blamed on others in order to stop them hurting their fragile conscious egos. There is no point in me reiterating your many cases. As I suggested long ago "go & get professional help from a reputable qualified psychiatrist".

@FrayedBear Your 3/22 reply is so bad it can't be answered. Your argument needs much work.

@FrayedBear On projection.... your truthful response would have been "I can't cite any projection because there was none, I made it up". Your feeble attempt to say otherwise is truly poor.... very poor.

Your suggestion of mental help is a suggestion you might want to follow. I'm not sure you are nuts, but I am sure you are totally confused.

@Alienbeing not even rating noteworthy consideration alien. You grasp at straws failing as usual to offer irrefutable evidence.
Did you ever win a case in court or are you simply one of those failed lawyers who advised government?

@Alienbeing 3\22 in Australia we do not have a 22 nd month & as replies are not dated nor do I keep a diary of when I make posts I am unable to comment "your argument needs work". I suggest that you, being arrogantly unprofessional or dyslexic more frequently fail to check what is appearing in your replies than I do. You are frequently incomprehensible.

@FrayedBear Who cares what you have in Australia, in the USA 3/22 means March 22nd.

Your inability to read with comprehension is probably one of the reasons you illustrate confusion in your replies.

Once again I ask you to illustrate anything dyslexic I said. You won't because all you do is mouth off. Your confusion is well know on this site.

@FrayedBear Once again you attempt obfuscation. Rather than give an example of projection you resort to attempted insult. Your insults mean nothing to me.

Since you do not have an example of projection anyone reading this exchange will corrctly assume you made it up. Nothing new from you, just more dancing around the subject, and displaying your usual "angry man" bull shit.

@Alienbeing In your deluded mind alien. I supplied you & everyone else with photographic evidence of what I posted - Patrick Lawrences words contained in quotation marks & attributed. I then ask a question. Why don't you answer it rather than rabidly carrying on with your projection onto me of your own inadequacy & failure?

@FrayedBear How can you produce "photographic evidence" projection on my part?

Last cite the "projection I made regarding inadequacy/

Your last reply shows you are totally confused, and I'll close by asking how can I be inadequate in retiremet> Perhaps by not rlaxing enough?

@Alienbeing Retirement hasn't improved your ability to understand English, your professionalism or dyslexia. Still snorting perhaps?
You are a sad case. See a psychiatrist.

@FrayedBear Your reply above is yet another example of the fact that you can't back up a thing you say. As I've told you numerous times, I don't care (even a little bit) what you think of me.

As with most big mouths, when confronted, rather that defend their position, you resort to childish insults. Save your insults for someone who cares.

If you ever can cite an example of projection please let me know.

@Alienbeing the evidence sad little man is there for all to read in your mispellt unprofessional posts & arguments. Apart from the usual suspects, & I see that of late you have started to argue amongst yourselves and resort to ad hominem, you garner very little support for your replies.

@FrayedBear Poor attempt to prove something. One cannot prove something by saying "it is there". One must cite the exact statement. When you learn how to make a case, let me know. Last, you, not I is the person who states the minority opinion, and it is a very, very small minority.

Your last two replies indicate you truly have nothing.

Wait, are you saying that the criminal traitor and would be oligarch, Viktor Yanukovych—a mobster who patterned his administration after his buddy, Vladimir Putin, and who was discovered to have embezzled billions to line his pockets—was the victim of a US led rebellion? Are we to suppose that the Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine in 2014 was perpetrated by the CIA?

Viktor Yanukovych fled his post to Russia in disgrace as the walls closed in on his corrupt lifestyle. When the protesters arrived at Mezhyhirya, they found a compound which included a zoo and a mansion that would’ve made the most ambitious crime boss jealous.

There is always so much more to the stories that most people don't know. It's difficult to keep up with everything. It would be nice to be able to find concise accurate histories of events.

@AmmaRE007 Your current government may have opened a Pandora's box that they regret:

[consortiumnews.com]

And wasn't Biden's son over there with his nose in the trough?

@FrayedBear Indeed he was, getting a six-figure income just to have a seat on the board of Burisma. Hunter Biden has made a career on being Joe Biden’s son, but he’s what one might call the Prince Andrew of the Biden family. Kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, his wife divorced him for his numerous affairs and substance abuse.

I have always despised America’s version of royalty, which began with Founding Fathers like John and John Quincy Adams, and continues today with the Kennedys, Bushes, Cuomos, Cheneys… I could go on and on. There’s few things in life that are more self degrading than to be treated “special” for what amounts to an accident of birth!

@p-nullifidian While the Bush and Kennedy famlies have had political success, the Cheney and Cuomo famlies hardly qualify as "political royalty".

@Alienbeing I am not trying to assess the relative merits, successes or qualifications of what I call America’s political royalty. You and I may quibble about the differences between the various families of political privilege, but the bottom line is this: Political power is conferred upon the subsequent generation for no other reason than the notoriety of the forebears.

@p-nullifidian Yep, I'd agree with that and with the possible exception of Liz Cheney, I'd agree that one of the main, if not the main reason for the relitive's election was notoriety of their forebears.

@Alienbeing Prior to the cancer of Trumpism that has metastasized throughout the Republican Party, the Cheneys, both Dick and his daughter Liz, were very popular in Wyoming. That Liz chose to go by her maiden name rather than her married one is a strong indication of the length of her daddy’s coattails.

@p-nullifidian I realize that, my point was that Liz Cheney has no particular support outside of WY, which says she is not "royalty".

@Alienbeing Fair enough. Her tiara’s been knocked off by the insanity of Trumpism.

@p-nullifidian Irrespective of the Cheneys, Trump needs to disappear.

[citizens.news]

@Alienbeing "I'd agree that one of the main, if not the main reason for the relitive's election was notoriety of their forebears." Proving that American voters are as stupid as they are in the rest of the world.

Incidentally what right, per your construct, do you have to comment & be taken notice of - are you a Wyoming citizen?

@Alienbeing, @AmmaRE007 [citizens.news]

@FrayedBear As a citizen we Americans can sue anyone in any State, and since she is a Congressional Representative (I.e. a Federal Employee) we can, and should comment on her conduct.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN for proving you know nothing about U.S. law and customs. Keep it up!!!

@FrayedBear American voters, in large part are stupid. We elected LBJ, Obama, Trump and Biden proving that!

@Alienbeing Agreed. But even a broken clock is right twice a day! 😉

@p-nullifidian Or as Nixon said "you can't be wrong all of the time".

@Alienbeing you're making an Olympian try at being wrong.

@FrayedBear Nah, I am just good at pointing out your numerious statements.

@FrayedBear The two sources you refer to are merely your continuing attempt to justify Russia's unsupportable invasion of Ukraine. Your extream minority view with attempts to support same are example of your inexplicable admiration of Russian aggression.

Rant on, your ability to make a fool of yourself is legendary.

@Alienbeing i will return to you reply & counter reply made elsewhere:""Ukraine ready to accept neutral, non-nuclear status Ukraine has submitted its proposals to Russia ..."
FrayedBear: 0
Historical fact: USA governments for 20 + years have been planning, funding, training & arming Ukrainians to undertake this proxy US created conflict which is certainly not for the benefit of either Russians, Ukrainians, or other European countries forced to be disrupted through enforced sanctions against Russia, humanitarian aid to refugees, enforced occupation by American troops and loss of ability to trade & interact scientifically & culturally with Russia.
Interestingly one obvious proof of this is that many of the Ukrainian MP's since 2014 have been given green cards & US entry visas proving that there has never been any intention for the US promulgated behaviour resulting in benefit equal or greater than that derived from a life in the US. If it was there would be no need for green cards.

Alienbeing: 0
@FrayedBear Your contention that the US "planned, funded, trained" etc spewing is pure bullshit. We did fund and train them to defend themselves, and obviously is is a good thing we did.

The inescable FACT is Russia invaded Ukraine. Nothing you say will change that fact.

@Alienbeing just like USA invaded Kuwait in August 1990? - Have you got any more barn doors for me to point the shot gun at?

Alienbeing: 0
@FrayedBear Your memory is in need of repair. Apparently you forgot that Saddam invaded Kuwait, and the US (and many others) went in and kicked him out.

Last, if you can't admit that Russia invaded Ukraine, you are not worth discussion.

Get help quickly you really need it.

@Alienbeing When did one wrong excuse the same wrong undertaken by another party? You are saying that if I murder your wife because she has been having sex with my 13 yo. son then you have the right to murder me.

@FrayedBear Your 4/4 reply makes no sense so I can't form a reply. Actually your reply does nothing other than repeat what I typed.

Having a bad day with your brain?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.