Agnostic.com

7 1

If Google et al are blocking this, it should tell you all you need to know about what THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.
[rumble.com]

Silver1wun 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Often things are much more complicated than most believe. But often people use the complexity to confuse the issues and this is a clear case. So where does one draw the line between 'interference' and outright invasion, violence and killing!? Should be pretty obvious to most rational people.

Wow the Putin bootlickers have invaded this space. Fuck you. Won’t be long before your scum ass is blocked by me (Wolverines!!!):

Fuck you Putin asslicker.

Credulous, you are. Or a troll......

To disagree with me doesn't cause me concern that one is a 'troll'. I'm not insecure about my perceptions of reality because they are all personal, not adopted. No need for talking points or scriptures for assurances.

The further a thought system is from reality, the more intolerance and cruelty are required to maintain it. Most of you sound like the writers of 'love letters' to Dawkins. To disagree makes one a devil in a juvenile mindset.

Sources matter. Yours is not reliable.

Mine have always been reliable and I'm batting about 900 on so-called 'news' for the last couple of decades. It just takes Time. "Truth is the daughter of Time."

@Silver1wun Prove rumble.com is a reliable news source.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

[wired.com]

On the other hand, maybe it's being blocked because Rumble is a highly biased, unreliable information source .... [mediabiasfactcheck.com]

This is an alleged place for skeptical people and non-believers. Some of those who blindly accept whatever they're told, abdicating their free intellectual agency to instilled fears still manage to migrate here. In fact, ideologues with a palate for kool aid and pablum seem to be a majority. How sad for whoever created this site.

@Silver1wun I am a skeptic and non-believer, and that is precisely why I question and fact-check "whatever [I'm] told"--and that includes conspiracy theories thrown at me from sketchy right-wing propaganda sites such as Rumble. "Ideologues with a palate for kool-aid and pablum?" Dude, you could not have described yourself more perfectly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.