Agnostic.com

4 5

Even the camels are going on the warpath! What's next? The Alpaca's?

[msn.com]

Barnie2years 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Five hundred people each year, on average, are killed by donkeys. That compares very well with sharks. So is anybody interested in cloud funding a block buster film, about a little seaside town called Amityville, being terrorized by a killer ass.

You know a pair of big ears are to be seen sticking up above the fence, and the music goes, bump bump bump bump bump bah bah BUMP.

One pissed off camel

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 12, 2022

That's crazy. From what I read only male camel get aggressive, during mating season which is end of winter during rainy time. That petting Zoo wasn't providing sufficient drinking water, so that camel was likely dehydrated. There also was no barrier between the animals and humans. Camels are huge animals, far bigger than a Clydesdale. Obviously they can easily kill a man. A camel weighs ten times what an alpaca weighs, so alpacas probably can't kill a healthy human adult male.

I was being sarcastic. Everyone know the Llamas are the real killers! LOL

@Barnie2years Fernando killed me in that island thing.

@rainmanjr you made me check my spelling! 😁

Obviously the bears are on the warpath 😢

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.