Agnostic.com

4 2

"...when nations prepare for war, the first unit they mobilize is the liars' brigade." Clarence Darrow

And this observed before liberal employment of 'false flags'. It is ALL a big lie, just like religion. There are liars and believers, wolves and sheep.

Silver1wun 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nixon, not much more to say. Cheney cooked up a lie about WMDs. Bush 1 gave us the Iran/Contra lie. Bush 2 gave us the Patriot Act with a carve out for certain real estate that had has led the U.S. to be the money, laundering capitol of the world AND the great recession. trump, well I hardly know where to start, the shorter list would be when he actually told the truth.
Kennedy lied to his wife. Clinton lied about a blow job. Obama obfuscated a lot. Biden is very diplomatic. None of them come close to the scale of lying liars and the lies they told.

I find more reality at a Baptist Revival tent than in this place. Fear based beliefs are fear based beliefs with or without gods.

I know what you mean. Xenophobia is one of the basic tenets of conservatism.

Yeah fuck you Putin asslicker. I will block you soon. Bring it!

You mean like how Trump suggested we put Chinese flags on our jets and bomb Russia with them?

[motherjones.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.