Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ohferpetessake, "a UFO expert" is just as much of an "expert" on unprovable things as any priest in any church, duuuuhhhhhhh.......

Clearly you know next to nothing about this subject and making such a statement reflects poorly on your judgment.

Clearly you know next to nothing about this subject and making such a statement reflects poorly on your judgment.

What an arrogant stupid moron you are. Prepare to be blocked.

I always check to make sure I don't block someone who makes meaningful contributions. Your posts are always useless bullshit, as one would expect from an asshole. Fuck you.

I'm not sure how Obama rationalized his lie about the gov't not having any stored crash debris. Maybe he doesn't know? This policy of withholding the truth is destructive in that people are kept from coming to terms with this reality. Disclosing the truth would degrade the idiotic religious myths that stupefy millions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.