Agnostic.com

3 10

This is true.

MaryChristmas 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty sure if you believe in love, fuck is an important word😛

lerlo Level 8 Mar 17, 2022

Why do so many forget that and turn it dirty (in a non-sexual way).

My own feeling as to why people use this word: Quite rightly, at some ages, one's mind is preoccupied with procreation so it is quite natural. It is really a process where you get together with another human who has different ' Bits ' from you. The pair does the business together to bring both types of ' bits ' together . Then they completely mix up . A particular pair or two succeed in locking on and the rest die. The chosen pair or maybe few more go on to make a very desirable out come - a new Human or two.

Translating that into your feeling to when you hammer your thumb, It means " I cannot handle this I need to think of something more pleasant". OR "lets mix all my troubles up , go back to basics and start again.

I think it is far from being a swear word.

Please note this explanation can, I am sure be improved and is tentative to say the least.

I'm not sure why the word "but" is in there; it's not contradictory to anything.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.