Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK The Guidestones Of Georgia: The Hidden Symbology Of One Of The Most Sinister Monuments In The World And Its Ten Terrible Commandments | Fiction

Given the store is called "Fiction" I did my due diligence, and indeed, these are real and rather fascinating.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My connections to Yoko Ono and her "cancer" singing mentioned by this article is polar opposite pun intended.... She partially funded the World Peace March from SanFranciso to the UN in NYC 1985 1986 as I recall ....my television show followed the monks nuns and assorted marchers from Living History Farms to the Jasper County Fairgrounds ...a Thurday evening and 2 day camping camera trek on my feet ending Saturday evening....her latest book makes no mention of cancer but does describe the problem well.....in short she wrote THE WAR PEOPLE ARE IN COMPLETE UNITY and peace people are refusing to unite behind a single message.... John Lennon never climbed Georgia hill country murdered by an xian in December almost 9 months after my 28th birthday March 22nd 1980 ....I was busy then with the Jerry Brown Presidential Campaign neither EMK nor Jimmah & Fritz were my comrades to Iowa County District & State Conventions...why Edwin Moore Kennedy or Raphael Cruz JUNIOR use the pseudonym TED as an alias is another meaningless Harvard mystery

"Terrible"? "Sinister"?
Put up in 1980, so no doubt there are (public-record!) land sales/conveyances & perhaps building permits.....with the names of everyone involved....

I find the speculation about a shifting of the poles to be humorous in an ironic way given the astronomical alignments mentioned.

Putting those up in the bible-belt seems unwise. Know your audience.

I agree with the message, so I must be evil.

It's like a play book for the 1%..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.