Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Gutsy Lone Cyclist Holds Up 'Mighty' Truck Convoy In Hilarious Video | HuffPost Latest News

Trailed by a din of blaring air horns on a Washington, D.C., street, a nervy bicyclist on Saturday kept to a determined snail’s pace to hold up a “mighty” truck convoy in a sly showdown captured on video.

Convoy live-streamer WYSIWYG-TV zipped up along a side lane in a car to confront the bicyclist, The Daily Beast reported.

“Hey, what are you doing? You have a bunch of trucks behind you!” said the driver.

The unidentified cyclist responded: “What’s that? I didn’t hear you. What? I didn’t hear you, what did you say? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you — it’s too loud.”

The driver responded: “Oh, it’s too loud, okay.”

That’s right, buddy.

Big powerful convoy slowed down by… a single bicyclist #DCMeansDontCome #ConvoyGoHome pic.twitter.com/PZt0T8mNow
— ShutDownDC (@ShutDown_DC) March 19, 2022
snytiger6 9 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems that person wanted to be an ass just for the fun of it.

Like the truck divers aren't beign asses by causing traffic problems in D.C. to protest mask mandates which are mostly no longer in place.

Just slightly less dangerous than the man standing in front of a column of tanks in Tiananmen Square, China. It takes a lot of guts to individually put your life on the line to call out the actions of many.

One person, just one, can make a difference!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.