Agnostic.com

6 10

Thanks everyone for your concern.

First off, I'm OK though I was a bit shook up. If you don't already know, I was robbed at a gas station yesterday afternoon. After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call the Police.

They were quick to respond and calmed me down because my blood pressure went through the roof.

My money's gone, however.
The police asked me if I knew who did it and I told them, "Yes, it was pump number 1"…..

ASTRALMAX 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One armed bandits.

glad your ok. pump #1 has always been a jerk.

Yeah. My yogurt has gone up from $1.67 to $2.29. Pretty frustrating.

For the cars drivers, especially, those who drive gas guzzlers the increase in the price of fuel may cause them to think about buying a smaller car or switching to an EV. As a motorcyclist the increase in fuel prices has not had a significant impact on my lifestyle.

@Astralmax I enjoyed the thrill and feeling of freedom when riding motorcycles. I got thrown once and have been shy about them since.

@racocn8 I have had a few accidents on motorcycles over the years but that have not deterred me from riding a motorcycle. Just like skiing you can expect a few falls except that falling on snow and sliding is not as painful as falling on a road and sliding along it.

Funny, a recent item on NPR talked about how people often buy a car/truck based on the price of gas at the time.

I ride a motorcycle.. 🙂

Ain't life a gas!

We've all been there, though the price has been going down lately.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.