Agnostic.com

10 2

Who do you think are the most despicable people .Individuals that you vehemently dislike for any reason whatsoever .

HarrySlick 7 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Politicians
Doctors
Lawyers
Judges
Police
Government bureaucrats
Military brass and lifers
Bankers
"Celebrities"
Pawnbrokers
Moneylenders
Television evangelists
Pro-athletes
Corporate brass
Insurance companies
Usurers

Give me time. I could think up more!

The top of my list is tRUMPf followed by his sycophants in congress.

Mike Bloomberg, AOC, and Al Sharpton to name a few of the far- left progressive whack jobs.

Excellent choices

President Cheeto Pendejo, anyone that voted for Cheeto Pendejo, neo nazis and the alt right, any politician that voted yea for the tax plan, Ken Ham, Joshua Feuerstein, Joel Osteen, Jim Bakker, Ray Comfort.

I could go on for a very long time.

d_day Level 7 Dec 4, 2017

The evil moron -Kim Jong-Un, The Racist fake phony fraud -Al Sharpton ,Bible quoting Asshole Scott Pruit , Hypocrite and sexual predator -Bill O’Riley, All the violent scum in the Mafia, Sociopath Ted Nugent and ALL Trophy hunters, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein for obvious reasons , and because you said for any reason, all the useless over compensated and over rated Kardashians .

Kim Jong un And Al Sharpton would definitely be on my list,two vermin for sure .

Good list.

I do not think people are despicable. There is a lot of behavior that I could do without. But I always have to ask myself what happened between the time they were innocent babies and now, that caused them to commit such acts. It is true that some individuals have been damaged beyond repair and we need to protect ourselves from them. But that doesn't justify any deliberate cruelty on our part. There but for the grace of (whatever) go I.

Donald Trump
Bill O'Riley
Rush Limbaugh
Scott Baio
Dennis Miller
George W. Bush
George H.W. Bush
Roy Moore
Rand Paul...
Let's just say virtually all republican politicians currently in office.

the greedy and in power

That's easy: donald trump-piece of shit trying and failing as commander-in-chief
Jeff Sessions-bigot and racist and liar
Scott Pruit-peace of shit destroying the environment
Michael Pence-Christian Holy Roller

THat is hard to say. Having worked in corrections I have had to develop relationships with people that have committed heinous crimes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.