Agnostic.com

11 11

LINK John Stockton Claims To Have List Of Hundreds Of Vaccinated Athletes Who Have Dropped Dead Right On The Field | HoopsHype

Last Night The Entire Gonzaga Team Dropped Dead Right On The Court In The Elite Eight Game. They Must Be Pretty Good At Hiding All Those Dead Athletes, But They Gave John Stockton A List.

barjoe 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Random Graphical Representation

BDair Level 8 Apr 6, 2022

Some ass-twats will do anything for attention, and John Stockton is one of them.

You can believe what you want to believe. [thelibertydaily.com]

BDair Level 8 Apr 5, 2022

You are an idiot.

No, I am not an idiot. Idiots have all been vaccinated.

@BDair I repeat....SHOW US THE LIST!

@LucyLoohoo I do not know what John Stockton's list is comprised of, but there are many others including one at the end of this piece. [goodsciencing.com]

@LucyLoohoo He's only gonna give you a link to a conspiracy theory website filled with misinformation.

@barjoe I know...he's a troll.

Complete COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Athlete Injury/Death List To-Date: 779 Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 500 Dead - [adversereactionreport.com]

BDair Level 8 Apr 1, 2022

They Were High-Performing Athletes … Until COVID Vaccines Destroyed Their Health - [childrenshealthdefense.org]

@BDair [mediabiasfactcheck.com]

World Class Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries - [kanekoa.substack.com]

NUMBER OF ATHLETES INJURED OR KILLED BY THE VAX JUMPS TO 300 - [lopmatrix.com]

Dramatic increase in pro sports adverse events since the vaccines rolled out - [stevekirsch.substack.com]

I know he is anti vax, so wonder how accurate that is. When Stock came into the league the sports club I played a lot of B-ball at was also the Jazz practice facility. We would get into pickup games with Jazz players. It was always a lot fun with the players except for Stock, he always arrogant and kind of a prick.

I heard Karl Malone was as well.

Put your money where your mouth is and publish that list…or shut the hell up is my advice! As if hundreds of athletes dropping dead would be likely to go unnoticed …. by everyone except the conspiracy theory lobbyists with their fictional list that is !

There is no list. He's lying.

@barjoe That’s why I called it “fictional”,

Aaannnd it was never on the nightly news........oops, did I just start another conspiracy cult?

More bullshit from fucking morons.
Stockton can go fuck himself.
He's completely full of shit.

Do you have a strong opinion?

@dalefvictor It's just my normal reaction to those cretins. 🤷♀️

Sooooo? Where's that list?

Oh, oh, can I be on the list? I would like to be an Olympic gymnast posthumously.

Vaccinated Olympic gold medalist Szilveszter Csollany dies aged 51 - [euroweeklynews.com]

I'd like to see this supposed list, lol, people are nuts these days it seems.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.