Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK MTG Says Pete Buttigieg Should 'Stay Out of Girls' Bathrooms'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg and his husband should stay out of girls' bathrooms while speaking at Donald Trump's rally in Commerce, Georgia, on Saturday.

"You know what? Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycles, and he and his husband can stay out of our girl's bathrooms," Greene said at the rally.

Greene seemed to be referencing ongoing debates about what bathrooms transgender people should use– but Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten are gay, not transgender.

(Her comments are a very weird way to try to argue against clean energy. I take it to mean she has no actual or real arguments against clean(er) everngy.)

snytiger6 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She has no clue what she is doing period. That makes me wonder how she got elected in the first place.

Nothing (not one single thing!) that comes out of her cesspool of a mouth is worth paying attention to. I’m not sure when her parents dropped her on her head, but she qualifies in every way for the Trumplican Party race to the sewer.

She should try washing her hands and changing her underwear once in a while.

And she should stay out of u$A.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.