Agnostic.com

3 1

Irony of Ironies

[agnostic.com]

skado 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The irony of the irony of ironies would be if insufficient numbers of atheists are utterly unconcerned about CSR.

That would indeed be different from finding sufficient numbers of atheists who were utterly unconcerned. 😀

I'm completely stunned to diagnose the level of IMBECILITY and IDIOCY and ARROGANCE and PRIDE and RUDENESS among the ATHEIST/Anti-Christs!
I'm going to have to write a book. Because the very low level of their ability to grasp a certain thought needs an explanation as if I'm talking to a 4 year old. Maybe I should write a Dr. Seuss kind of book. Dr. Seuss teaches idiotic atheists about "God and "religion." It might be a bestseller!
I already knew what an rude idiot Dawkins is after reading the title THE GOD DELUSION. Well well! Is Mr Dawkins a psychiatrist all of a sudden? Freely labeling a belief as a DELUSION without examining all the patients during numerous interviews? NO. He's just that arrogant and rude, PRETENDING to be a psychiatrist. He should stick to his own unscientific field, which he dares to call biology, and claiming a monopoly on knowing about life. He knows NOTHING about life, about the dead fragments he knows descriptions, which he then interprets totally ERRONEOUSLY, altough in a somewhat smart way. But iit's just a GUESS! Where are his PROOFS? A word he doesn't understand. Ask him what the definition of a PROOF is, please. Very soon Mr Dawkins will be the LAUGHING STOCK of humanity, when humanity ill have evolved (mentally, not physically) to being more thinking and understanding (which is easy to do: by changing the insane way of today's consumption habits, which create brains FULL OF SHIT AND CRAP.
A REAL HUMAN BRAIN was made from WHOLE GRAIN (GRAIN --- BRAIN. Get it? The brain even looks like a grain, such as barley) But most people haven't eaten and chewed grain in their whole life! although our ancestors did. As to chewing, tthanks to a more or less instinct, COWS are smarter than most humans.Humans have lost their instinct due to faulty education and eating habits. PRIMITIVES are wiser and the civilized. They can survive ANYThing, theiwomen can give birth IN A TREE, They can catch animals without using any weapons.
As to "evolution", is mankind i so "evolved, why do we have the LOWEST immunity of all animals? How many animals succombed to CoVid29? Why is it humanity that fucks the planet, and not animal?
Of course we'll blame them for OUR mistakes: "THEY produced this new virus!" Yes, they produced it, but why? Because of all the CRAP we pollute their environment and their food with! Or we force feed them a diet that's originally totally not theirs. That's how mad cow's sickness originated!

I write this after already answering elaborately to a number of idiots, but I do not have the ttime nor the urge to answer every idiocy. If you have a bit smartness, please look through the various posts and read my comments. Looking forward to your most probably idiotic counter moves, bunch of Antichrists! Anti-christ actually literally means: ANTI-REASON. You didn't know that, right, because you never researched what CHRIST really means, originally.

Except that the species does not have a consistent record of believing in a god. Polytheism, Eastern religions, and rank superstition have played large roles. The Abrahamic religions benefited from increased mobility and ruthless proselytizing.

There are many traits that humans have by way of evolution that are not found in all individuals.
Blue eyes. Red hair. Lactose intolerance, etc., etc.

@skado Er, Numb-nuts, that is called Genetic Diversity and are RESULTANT from the thousands and thousands of years of climatic influences, etc, etc, exerting subtle pressures and influences upon each organism as well as those, as in early humans btw, around it as well.
Please, answer me this one question, Do they not have such things as ACTUAL Research books and or LIBRARIES, etc, in either Huntsville or Alabama as a whole, are you lot restricted to listening and heeding the words of some itinerant Preacher and reading the passages HE selects from the bible only?
Though, on second thoughts I guess I may as well go and piss into a head wind BECAUSE at least then I would get something in return since, imo, the Great, Wonderous and Noble Doyen of Doyens, @skado lacks the decency and courtesy to reply to me as would ANY other decent member here, but hey, we cannot all see ourselves as the Great, the Noble, the Enlightened and the Messianic Caesar of Agnostic.com now can we.

Imo, you WOULD be far, far better off convincing a handful of dried horse manure than trying to get ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling a sensible response/reply debate/discussion, etc, etc, out of @skado.

@Triphid You will never encounter more skillfully crafted non-sequiturs, each a sparkling gem of irrelevancy. It's always an impressive demonstration of rainman savant genius. But, as I noted above, also always wrong. Such wondrous consistency...

@racocn8 I most definitely have to agree with you there.
Though, imo, should you EVER be so misfortunate as to get into a discussion, if one can stretch things ENOUGH to call it a discussion that is, with my next door neighbour, the Evangelidiot, you may well think that in Evangelidiot even the Vaunted @skado might well meet his matching equal should the two them ever come together.
For example, approx. 15 minutes ago, Evangelidiot informed me that, " Since God creates and distributes to ALL the light of the Sun HE created then using Solar Panels is STEALING from God and fellow Christians so I ( speaking of himself here btw) intend to have the company come and remove those evil devices from my roof so I no longer sin against God."
He merely stuttered and stammered when I asked him what recompense would he make to God for his awful sin and to what extent will he go to redeem himself with God as well.

@Triphid Hey, Numb-nut, don't you know a basic law of psychology; When you call someone a name, you're actualy exposing whom YOU really are! That's why a wise being called Jesus long ago advised: "Thou shalt not judge." The rest of your comment is SO FULL OF IDIOCIES, I would need hours to show the all to you and smear them into your own dumb face. I'm not being to do that, so I won't waste my time. this: Numb-nuts are going be the favorite victims of the next wave of CoVid29. God gave CoVid299 the mission to eradicate all numb-nuts of the earth, before they destroy the planet in order to have their -thousand hamburger they can eat thanks to destroying the lungs of the Earth: the Amazon forest. God is not being cruel here, but just: he wants to save this planet by eliminating all selfish fuckers and parasites who rape Mother Nature with their plastic bags etc. And He then can hand a healing Earth to the people who are living according to the laws of his creation and not according to stupid man made laws such as "no smoking", "no sexual harassment," "no rude words -
be politically correct." People making these laws do it to please all the dumb ALLERGIC people. How come there is so allergy and cancer in the animal kingdom, except among PETS?
Actually, it's not God who made the CoVid virus: the humans did it. It's a result of the decomposition of aborted foetuses!
Sincerely
GEORGE CARLIN, ROBIN WILLIAMS, BILL HICKS, LENNY , CLUB 28 whom all died prematurely thanks to YOU, YOU FUCKERS!
Oh, Iforgot, aso MICHAEL JACKSON, MARILYN MONROE

@Triphid Your neighbor provides an unending stream of amazing entertainment. Such people provide something of an object lesson to others to value our own misfortunes by comparison to theirs. I also have a hapless and tragically pathetic friend. She has been and remains good looking, but is so beset by depression, confusion and foolish values, her life is miserable. I believe the friendship I provide helps, but it's sad to not be able to help more. I appreciate that Skado believes his study of evolution and religion can provide insight and even epiphany, and I support that, even if in the face of my skepticism. Perhaps it will only lessen his own pain, and kudos for him helping himself.

Also animism and ancestor worship, as well as several others, certainly gods, come very late into religion, certainly not on an evolutionary time scale.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.