Agnostic.com

4 4

This is amazing, found in my mailbox addressed to postal customer , assume every one got one in the state, expensive...

Michaeltaurus1 3 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Garban
I take umbrage with the term "snail mail". It is an insult to the hard working blue collar workers of the United States of America Postal Service. In a society whereby much is valued by speed, the USPS handles tangible items that require care & accuracy, of which most workers appreciate. That it is slow & steady and under the auspices of Congress, one might be more respectful of hard working employees. They are not the 1% sitting in comfortable offices gloating at the physical labor of others. The USPS touches every address in the US. Other delivery services "don't go there." The USPS binds the nation & is Constitutionally mandated.

@Garban No. I did not label you as the 1%. I labeled the workers of the USPS as NOT the 1%. It just is an insult to hard working, blue collar folks who have it hard enough without be bashed with slurs. Perhaps we might rethink our terms regarding our working class.

Alas, I don't have a smartphone, so I will never know "the truth." 😏

A fool & their money.....

Wow! Wacky

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.