Agnostic.com

2 3

More dirty tricks from the Azov battalion? The recently announced Bucha massacre may not be from Russian military but from the Azov brigade already accused of genocide for 8 years in the Donbass region of Ukraine. "The Azov Battalion may have perpetrated revenge killings against Russian collaborators, or the Russians carried out this massacre."?

Did a massacre occur in Bucha? If so who performed it?

[consortiumnews.com]

Isn't it typical of politicians to attribute blame without evidence?

FrayedBear 9 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even The BBC are announcing that though 400+ bodies have been found in Bucha and that they were the victims of an atrocity, there has as yet been investigation, no gathering of forensic evidence and no official announcement as to the perpetrators. It has been assumed initially that this was the result of a Russian attack and in all likelihood this is the most logical conclusion, however in even in war, if we as non combatant nations are not to descend in to the same level of barbarism as that wherein Putin himself resides we must continue to believe in "the golden thread" as it is termed in legal circles "Innocent until proven guilty."

I've just been reading report that UK is stymieing attempts for the UN to hold proper forensic investigation. One suggestion put forward by a Ukrainian MP that the masaacre was hatched by MI6 & perpetrated through Ukrainian psyops department. In some cases it is claimed that film shown by western media is do badly edited that supposedly dead people can be seen moving. Look for zombie corpse in car rearview mirror waving its arm.

Somethings to consider.

Having now seen the rearview mirror scene I am incredulous that anyone can claim that the bad video is anything other than that of a dead person. I am however seeing it on a 2"x3" screen.

What leads you to think that "we as non combatant nations are not to descend in to the same level of barbarism as that wherein Putin himself resides" were not in such a state before Putin was even born?

@LenHazell53 when you get round to reading the clips above & below you will note one (attached here) purportedly given by a Ukrainian MP stating that the Bucha massacre is the brainchild of a British MI6 officer.
If that is the case who is the barbarian?

The MI6 & its predecessors has been going & producing dirty work like Bucha massacres, according to Brittanica, since 1569.

[britannica.com]

Are you an MI6 operative or contractor Len?

@FrayedBear I'm quoting the "official" line for what that is worth.

With absolute lack of objectivity and constant supply of false perceptions, you must be a Russian troll.
Y9ou have no shame and no conscience.

@Garban As is being constantly proven Walt the shame is on you and your failure to discern what bullshit you are eating.
Seriously, why would Russian military undertaking a tactical withdrawal take the time to perform a massacre of civilians purportedly supportive of Russia?
Particularly when stupid indoctrinated people like yourself will start screaming genocide & war crimes?
Get real.

@Garban you are talking about the mercenary Azov fascists?

@Garban the Azov battalion are not boogie men, their existence is well documented as are their deeds and some would say crimes.
Their connection to the Bucha massacre has not been established as yet, but neither has the Russian connection, we can only hope time will tell

@Garban And it was the Azov Brigade who entered the town and took all the initial photos of the bodies, satellite photos as yet show no massacre from either side, here say is not evidence one way or the other. I will wait until all the evidence is available and make up my mind based on facts.
As I said, the Russians are the most likely culprits, but then Cripen was the most likely suspect too, and then it turned out almost a century later his victim was not even dead, not that it helped him, he was hanged for her murder, because of course everyone KNEW he did it.

Photos to give you pause Walt, Garban et al:

@LenHazell53 and more:

@Garban is the New York Time a good enough source for you, or are they Russian Media too?
[nytimes.com]

@Garban I have seen the published photos from Maxar Technologies, release in the last 12 hours as a refutation of the Russian claims.
Images dated the 8th (not the 18th) of March of Yablonska Street in Bucha, Ukraine that show 22 smudges claimed to be dead bodies (not 400 and not in any other region of Bucha, not in black rubbish sacks)
Which would seem to prove that the bodies of 22 people of indeterminate nationality were left in the street on the 8th of March while the Russian occupation was going on.
I agree, one civilian shot dead in the street is an abomination and a war crime, but in regard to the contrasting claims made it proves nothing. If those same satellites had taken a picture of the mass slaughter of those 400 bodies found being executed and by whom that would be evidence, but alas this photo of Yablonska Street is all that has emerged.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.