Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Ukraine Zoo To Euthanize All Animals After Russia Destroys Enclosures

😞 This just propelled me from "Yeah. Don't start WWIII." to "Somebody grows some balls and nuke the shIt out of Russia."

Given that I've actually seen Russia and heard Russian radio from Alaska, that would likely be the first point of contact from retaliation and all we'd lose is Sarah Palin. Is that really a bad thing? 🤔 Arco, Idaho's nuclear site? Sorry, see ya later. Thoughts and prayers. 🙄

Seriously. The tip-toeing around that crazy fuck Putin and his heathens that are now resorting to genocide in Ukraine needs a quick and deadly, catastrophically so, end. China isn't going to fuck with the USA and Kim Jung Un would wet himself rather than to nuke Seoul.

Somebody do something already, FFS. 🤬🤬🤬

(The Green New Deal would be mandatory. As I see this, population control and the end of fossil fuel overuse? It's a win win.)

#sosickofdeath
#justgetitoverwithalready
#sigh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I listened to radio from the USSR for years. It has always been sick and disgusting.

Yeah..no, Nuking is in the Russian Military playbook as Standard procedure. Once 1 Detonates, they all go off..wiping out everybody and all living things..

I dunno, if all or most of their minds are so poisoned by their fake reality and desire to conquer the world, fuk them all... somehow. Sanctions forever perhaps. Starve them all to death. Whatever is copacetic with the majority of the world, which seems to concur something needs to be done once and for all.

@SeaGreenEyez there are major differences between the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki..the 1st being the intercontinental ballistic missile are Thermonuclear and 100x more lethal. They detonate above the targeted cities, thereby expanding the kill zones . Think utter destruction within 5 miles of the epicenter and up to 12 miles outside of it..then of course there's the world wide nuclear winter that follows..death by radiation poisoning,, undrinkable radioactive rain/snow, starvation, a dead planet, so no thanks..

I've heard the aftermath described as a world of grass and roaches. Not much else could survive the radiation and nuclear winter.

@alliwant it would be a while for the grass to grow..

@SeaGreenEyez I don't know about the MSM comment (I think Russia REALLY has the problem there) but sure, the rest of the world is fine with armchair quarterbacking and letting us take on Putin/Russia if need be - it's not like anyone else is in much of a position to anyway. I thought that's what NATO and the UN was supposed to be good for but I guess those still just seem to serve to give permission to handle it. I'm glad we're giving Putin plenty of incentive and opportunity to back off short of us getting directly involved - which while he doesn't stop, it may give us permission to finally end his madness by whatever means necessary. That way we won't be second-guessed however it turns out, but we'll see. We have our own traitorous citizens in and out of government playing political end games on our own country. I do not envy our leadership right now, but I trust it.

Putin has to be taken out with poison not nukes. Someone has to read an unrevised history in his inner circle & be willing to take him out discretely. Its the Russian way. =0}

I believe the Russian way is to Arrest him, put him on trial( guilty), sentence him to a Gulag for life, then 'disappear' ( a shot to back of head) him in transit to said gulag..

@Charlene I have to agree that he doesn't deserve much better treatment than he's given anyone he's "disappeared".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.